Chapter 19

Least Expected
~*~

The quiet atmosphere slowly grew until Eddie spoke up.

"Okay...I'll tell you the truth."

As (Y/N) brought herself closer growing curious, she stood so still as if she were to move, she'll get caught.

"Kim and I were friends back then as kids. Stood around with those trouble making group of guys. Ever since years went by, I chose to be leaving away of the group. They grew mad but I didn't care. I didn't want to involve myself into any more trouble. But ever since I started at Ichiraku's Ramen, that's when I saw you again..."

He visibly smiled glancing over to her (E/C) orbs.

"When I saw you again, I'd never thought I would of but...I wondered: 'Would she ever forgive me again?' When I saw you again, I wanted to start things all over again. Just the way how we are kind of now. Hanging around or chatting about anything basically."

She curved up an eyebrow in confusion, "Eddie? I don't see what's this got to do with telling me everything. I'm really thoughtful of you wanting to change a better life...but-I still can't be comfortable after what happened."

"It's fine (Y/N) because no matter how much you hate me or never forgive about me. I'm still willing to stand besides you and be there for you."

Her lips curled down moving her hands away from him.

"This isn't the time to deal your feelings over me Eddie. I still won't accept it."

"As I said everything about the truth. This is why I'm trying to warn you about it."

"Then you knew all this time but never told me?" She angered.

"Not really because again, as I told you, I didn't expect Kim to go that far. But now she's captured and all, it's all over."

The Uchiha sighed. Grabbing both of her crutches as she stood up heading towards the front door.

"I knew this was such a waste of time with you."

"Wait (Y/N)-"

"No matter how times you try so hard to speak to me Eddie, I can tell by the look in your eyes your deeply hiding something from me. You've never given me that look in your eyes before. You just keep on being the innocent one until I become the one all angry and annoyed."

Not wanting for him to open up the door, Eddie tried to help her to do so. But she stepped back frustrated.

"Eddie please just leave me be, I can do this all for myself."

Instead, Eddie just backed off of (Y/N) and chose to listen to her command.

"I have no idea what's going through that minds of yours. All I can ever say one last thing to you..."

He looks away from her eyes as his hazel eyes glanced down to the floor.

"If you ever want to fill happiness within you, you gotta keep finding it. If not, you'd be stuck to where you are now."