Chapter 5

Sleepover
~*~

During the week that (Name)'s daily schedule was. It was finally a day off for herself and Sarada. Which was the day that the two will be heading over to Karui's place. Probably or possibly not. She just had the feeling that she'll end up planning it over to (Name)'s home instead.

She didn't mind at all, it's just the only thing that (Name) wouldn't set her mind to take a break on her project. She wasn't sure if she should still work on it while the others are-

"No! Stop overthinking so much about the project (Name)! I need to...I need to relax for once. This is my day off so no more work." She sighs out heavily and heads out of her room all dressed up casually. Wearing a dark violet long sleeve shirt and some black tights.

She then seen Sarada run past by across the hallway grabbing her toys to the living room.

"Don't bring out so many toys Sarada. We're gonna have some games, baking and watch some movies."

"Okay!" She passed by again and settled herself sitting comfortably on the sofa. Looking at her mother with a silly smile.

(Name) walks over to Sarada and sat down besides her. Not knowing that Sarada was in deep thoughts, hugging her (colored) bunny.

"Mommy?"

"Yes princess?"

"What happened to Papa?" facing herself from the opposite side.

This is when (Name) heart jumps in motion. Her expression was shocking. Feeling herself like her body was weighing down very slowly.

"This is so sudden. Why is she...? Is this really the time?" She shut her eyes and takes a deep breathe. She tighten her fist but releases it to make herself feel at ease. Letting fate how it should be.

"Actually...how did Papa at least looked like?" Her eyes glimmering facing back to her mother.

"Well...your father...he was pretty quiet and," smiling through the memories touching her forehead. "He wasn't annoying first of all," she giggled. "He was pretty mellow and chilled. But if you get on his bad side, ooh sweetie. Don't even try going on his bad side. He'll give you a creepy, intense glare. It's like as if his eyes turned red for a moment. Or if he's moody, he'll just look away mumbling a word 'hn' but he doesn't hardly do that as he used to. It just depends. At first, he may look cool and so awesome and very smart but he's a very sweet guy once you get to know him. He's helpful to others and cared about his family and friends."

She sadly smiles, "He really cared about...he really did change from what I heard. Naruto was the one who changed him, he finally opened his eyes to see the light. He saved him from complete darkness back in the days."

"This sounds weird to me to have Sarada think Sasuke is my husband." She shivered in thought.

"Anyways, every time when I look at you. It's as if I'm looking at him from time to time which is pretty adorable as I do say."

She awed to know at least she had the looks from her father but also his attitude. But for her, it felt like she needed to know more about her father.