Echo

Echo hated the academy. It wasn't because of the teachers or students, they were decent enough. The only think that Echo didn't like about them was the way that they talked about him.  He could always hear them talking about how weird he was because his second sight haven't manifested yet, even though he was 14. Or maybe it was because he was an orphan, since his parents had died protecting everyone in the universe from the ultimate evil. He kind of expected to become at least a  little bit popular, because of his parents, but nobody really cared, since that had happened when he was just a baby. That was probably the reason why Echo hated this school so much. Even after pretty much all of his life, since he had been left on the steps of the school when he was a baby, people still treated him like an outcast. All Echo wanted was to be treated like a normal person, even if he had no special power. But there was always one person that made it their goal to make sure that Echo was never happy, and that way Pyro. This person was known for being the most popular boy in middle school. He always had his two closest mates with him, Sydney and Malcom. These three would always mess with Echo every chance they got just because they liked doing it. And something that made Echo's problem ten times worse, was that he was born with the ability to change his appearance to whatever he wanted. And all of the girls always liked to tease him about it, even though they were mostly split up from the boys. Saying that, if he wasn't a weirdo and an outcast, he might actually be able to get a girlfriend. All Echo wanted was to have a normal life, and wish that his life would change. But one day, his wish would actually become reality.