The Beginning of the End part: 1

3 person POV

Echo was floating in space next to Orion's mech, when he saw something in the black cloud slowly approaching Terra Prime. At first he thought that it might have been just a star or a satellite, but as he looked closer, he saw that they were eyes. And not just one pair of them. One by one, more pairs of red eyes appeared in the dark cloud. Echo had suddenly felt a consciousness press against his mind and it tried to gain control of his thoughts. Echo could feel that he was slowly losing control, since he was trying to defend himself from four different attackers. Orion had noticed that Echo was acting strange and was twitching. When he tried to touch him, his mech's hand had phased right through him as if he wasn't even there at all.  Orion didnt know if he should leave Echo to get Autumn, or stay with him and try to save him. Before he could make a decision, a streak of blue energy shot past him and into the cloud. There was a loud shriek, and Echo doubled over with his hands on his knees panting. Apparently whatever had been affecting Echo had been coming from the cloud, and Autumn had just saved him.

Echo POV

"Whatever that was that was attacking me must have been coming from those eyes that I saw," Echo thought. "I wonder if the Orion and Autumn could see them too, or is it just me?" I felt something touch me on my shoulder and I spun around, expecting an attack, but it had just been Orion tapping me. "What Is it?" I asked. "Oh....umm I didnt really expect you to respond, since you know, you were going through something just now, sooo..." Said Orion. I just stared at him. "What is this guy even talking about?" I thought. "Mate, I really just wanted to go home, I'm pretty tired and I'm kinda going through some problems of my own right now, so I'm not really trying to get involved in some cosmic war or something." I said to him flatly. "Then what are we going to do about that?" He said as he pointed to the black cloud. (A/N: I know what i just said doesn't really make sense, because apparently, space is black, so I don't really know how they are seeing this, but mabye thats just them. BACK TO THE STORY!!! XD) I thought of something really stupid, that was probaby going to either get me killed, or a whole lot of stuff is going to go bad at the same time. This made me smile a little, in a grim sort of way, thinking that I could stop whatever that was, by myself. "Ok, I have an idea, but you wait here, and I'm going to take care of this." I said. Before Orion could respond, I walked? Floated? I don't really get space, so I guess i did something to get in front of the cloud. "Hey, umm can you like, come back another day or something?" I said to the cloud. I heard a low growl emit from somewhere inside it. "OK OK!!! You don't hale to leave if you don't want to!!!! But just like, don't eat any of our planets please?" I said quickly, so I didnt start losing body parts, or my whole body. Nothing happened for a while, so I thought that everything had been settled, so I started going back to where Autumn and Orion were. I turned around, and saw one gleaming pair of red eyes staring right at me. I held its gaze for a few seconds, expecting to get attacked again, but nothing happened. The eyes disappeared back into the darkness, and I started going back to where Orion was.

Orion POV

"What is he saying over there?" I said to no one in particular, since I was the only one in my suit, because my partner was still mad at me for something that happened a few weeks ago. "I miss her." I thought. "You miss who?" Asked Autumn, her voice coming over the comms, startling me. "I DONT MISS ANYONE MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!!!!" I shouted back at her. "Wow, you didnt have to shout, jeez." She said. She sounded really hurt when she said that. "Autumn, I'm sorry, it's just that, I'm trying to figure out some stuff right now." I said, trying to reassure her. "Yeah, sure, whatever Orion, you are just jealous that Echo-kun gets to have all the fun, while you just watch." She jeered. Wow, so she went from being sad, to taunting me, what is up with this girl. "That's not even true Autumn and you know it. And I really wish that you would stop calling Echo "Echo-kun", its wierd." I said. There was a long pause. "No, thats not why you are saying that, its because you are J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!!!" She shouted. Man. She is soo infuriating, I thought. Before I could respond, I saw Echo tapping on the visor of my mech. "If you don't respond, I'm going to put a hole in this thing." He said. He wont do it, I thought. "You really think that I wont do it Orion?" Echo asked. "You wont!!!!" I responded. "Uh Orion, I don't think that he is playing around..." Said Autumn, but I ignored her. I wanted to see if Echo was actually going to do what he said he was going to do. I felt something start to shake inside my mech, and a warning flashed on my display screen.  "Severe damage to left arm." "WHAT!?!?!??!??!" I shouted. "Do I have your attention now, you dinguus?" Echo asked. "You didnt have to take off one of my arms Echo!!!!" I said. "Relax, I can put it back, mabye, or Autumn to do it, she is good with this kind of stuff right?" He said. "Whatever, now what did you have to tell me that was soo important that you had to take off one of my arms?" I asked. "Oh yeah, ok, so I think, that the death cloud is going to stay over there. BUT it said that it wasn't going to eat planets, I think, it didnt really say anything." Echo said. "Whew, thats good." Said Autumn. "So now that thats settled, I'm going to go home, because I'm pretty sure that everyone is looking for me." Said Echo, as he started floating back into Terra Prime's atmosphere. "Come visit anytime!!!!!" He shouted as he disappeared in a ball of fire. "I love that kid." Said Autumn. "Yeah I guess he's ok, I mean he is a lot diffrent from when we wee kids, he used to be silent, and everybody would forget about him." I said. "Well I'm going to stay here just in case something happens with dark and mysterious over there." Said Autumn.

Little did Echo know, he was going to return home to a suprise, and it might not be a good one!!! Stay Ice-e!! XD XD

EXTRA PART!!! ENJOY!!!!

Inside the cloud:

???: Dad, do I really have to destroy this universe? The people that I've met seem pretty nice

???: NO, FOR THE LAST TIME ION, YOU ARE GOING TO DESTROY THIS UNIVERSE AND KILL EVERY LIVING THING IN IT!!!

Ion: But, they haven't done anything to us dad!!!

???: BUT DID YOU FORGET THAT THE SON OF THE ONE WHO KILLED YOU MOTHER LIVES IN IT!?!?! WOULD YOU JUST LET HIM LIVE!?!?!

Ion: But he didnt kill her, his parents did, and they are dead, remember?

???: STILL WE CANT LET HIM LIVE!!! HE IS TOO DANGEROUS!!!!

Ion: Whatever dad.

—Ends Call—

Ion: I don't care what dad says, I'm not destroying this place. Who knows, I might actually want to live here, it is pretty nice, isn't it scarfy?

—Picks up chibi demon—

Scarfy: its ok, I guess, but that boy who was talkin to you was pretty......cute I guess... NOT THAT I LIKE HIM OR ANYTHING!!!!

Ion: I see you blushing Scarfy!!! I wouldn't be suprised if that was the person that dad hates soo much

Scarfy: Who knows? But you know that your dad will flip when he finds out, right?

Ion: I don't care what he thinks!!! Ill protect this place by myself if I have to!!!

Scarfy: Not by yourself, because I'm here with you!!!

Ion: Of course Scarfy!!! Now, lets see if we can follow that boy without him noticing us