Nightmares

(This is still Cristmas, it's just when Echo fell asleep)

Everything is cold.

I can't feel anything.

Where am I?

???: You are in the future, Echo. Three and a half days from now to be exact.

What are you talking about? Who are you?

???: I am what your parents failed to get rid of.

What are you talking about? How can I trust you? How do you know all of this anyway?

???: Because, I was there, and I can show you everything. For a price.

What price? I'm only going to give you an answer if you tell me some things too.

???: That is only fair. I..We...are Leigon

You're joking. There is no way that you are Leigon. You were killed years ago.

Leigon: That's what everyone thinks. But you can't destroy what is not one, for we are many.

Sure. Then why were you trying to kill my parents?

Leigon: I wasen't trying to kill your parents. I was trying to save them, and they knew that.

Lies!!! People told me what happened!!! You made them sacrifice themselves to stop you!!!

Leigon: That is not what happened. But if you let me show you, you could help me.

Fine, show me what you have to show me, and let this be over with.

Leigon: As you wish.

(Flashback) 

Leigon: I am soo sorry Nebula!!! I didn't know that all of this would happen. You can check my mind and know that I am telling the truth. 

Nebula: No, Leigon, its not your fault. We walked into this, knowing that this might happen, but we did this anyway.

Hyperion: At least if we do this...Echo will be safe. But Leigon, you will have to find him when he is older, and teach him how he can awaken his powers.

Nebula: But you HAVE to make sure that you explain what happened, since he wont believe you at first.

Leigon: I will. I swear on it. I won't let you down.

???: You really thought that you could escape me Hyperion!?!?!? You will never win!!!!

Leigon: Nebula!! Hyperion!!! Do it now!!!

Hyperion: Be gone Fafnir!!! Your reign of tyranny is over!!!

(End of flashback)

Leigon: See Echo? Your parents chose to do this to stop the most evil person in existence.

So...they abandoned me...to protect me? From what?

Leigon: From Fafnir. He isn't dead Echo. You have to stop him, or what I just showed you will just happen again. And everyone will die.

What did you say?? I can't hear you Leigon!! 

Leigon: Echo?? Echo!?!?! ECHO!!!!