Moon

Some of the boys at the academy were pretty weird. They were always saying that if you were to get a girlfriend, it should be a very popular person, or a neko. Moon didn't understand what they meant by this at all. For some reason, some of the boys had started calling her "Tsuki-chan", but she had no idea what that meant. Just because she had half Japanese parents, didn't mean that she knew Japanese like that. She always gotten love letters at the end of the day, from boys that she had no interest in. She already had her eyes set on someone else. Someone with red and white hair. (HUUUGE HINT IF U GET IT!! pay attention brosukis. ;3 :3) This person had saved her and her sister Sky from a strange auction house for nekos a few years ago, and she had loved him since then. This boy had seen them one day when he had walked in there, not realizing that this wasen't the shoe store, and saw them in a cage in the back of the building. Her heart had skipped a beat when he had promised them that he would get them out of there. At first, both Moon and Sky didn't believe him because they had had previous experiences when someone said that they would help them, but them ended up doing something else with them. but the next day, this boy had kept his word when right as they were about to be sold, he walked right up on the stage, grabbed them, and walked right back out. Nobody knew how to react because it was so unexpected, a random kid walking into this place, and taking two girls with him when he left. Since that day, they had both been staying at his dorm room at his school, after they talked to his principal, and her saying that they could, if they started attending the school as a payment for being allowed to stay in the dorms. 

When they first met, both Moon and Sky thought that Echo (I'm FLUFFIN TIRED of sayin "this boi". It's triggerin me XD) was going to be just like all the other guys that they met. So, they had refused to talk to him or answer any questions that he had asked. But then one day after school, Echo haven't come back to the dorms, since he should have been 2 hours ago. At first, Sky and Moon didn't care. They had thought, "He probably left us to be alone, just like all the others that had "promised" to help us." But then 2 more hours passed. And Echo still haven't come back. Sky had said to her sister "Dont you think we should go and look for him? I mean, he has been gone for longer than he usually is." Moon had replied by saying, "No, he has probably forgotten about us, because he never cared in the first place." 45 minutes after that, they had actually started to get scared. Right as they were about to go out and start to look for him, Echo walked in the door carrying two huge bags. Neither of the girls could tell what was in the bags, since they were a dark blue, but they tried to hide their curiosity. "AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME!?!?!" asked Moon, trying to hide the fact that she had actually been scared and worried the whole time. Sky, on the other hand, rushed over and hugged him. "It's so worried about you!!! I thought you were never going to come back!!" She said, as tears started streaming down her cheeks. "I was out getting stuff." replied Echo. "Now, go in the other room and wait for me while I put this stuff away." Both of the girls went in the other room and waited for Echo to be finished. When he came into the room, he was holding two boxes, both raped in silver and gold wrapping paper, with a white bow on one box, and a blue bow on the other. "What are these?" Asked Sky, who was infused at who these boxes were for. "Open them." Replied Echo, taking a seat in the chair opposite from them and turning on the tv. As Moon opened her box, she was greeted with 5 new outfits, 3 new pairs of shoes, 2 headbands and a new phone and tablet. She sat there stunned, unable to register why she had gotten these things. After she had been so mean to him, she didn't know why he would want to hive her these kind of things. They must have cost at least 400 zen each, for her and Sky. She just couldn't understand it. While Moon sat there stunned, Sky had run over to Echo and jumped on him, crying uncontrollably, because of how happy she was. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!" She shouted. Sky couldn't hold in how happy she was. "Happy birthday, you two." Said Echo, while Sky was practically on top of him, almost hugging the life out of him. "How did you know?" Asked Moon, confused. "I saw it right before I came to get you two, the day after we met." He said. "It was on a board right next to where you guys were." " So I figured that I should get you something to cheer you up, after you had gone through all that stuff." Said Echo. 

After Moon had finished flashbacking how they had met Echo, her "senpai", as she liked to call him, she knew for sure, that she was going to do something special for him. And he had planned to have it done and ready to give to him the day of the big party. All she had to do was get her sister, and start working on it.   

(December 30th. Four days till the party.)