Nova

Nova didn't understand how teh most unpopular kid at the academy, Echo, could become popular in a few days. (XD just like my instagram: mdk_starfury) It didn't make sense!! It wasent fair!! She was supposed to be the popular one!! Not some nobody from nowhere. It wasent like she was jealous or anything... Well maybe she was a little jealous. It had always been hard for her to make friends, since her and her family had to move around so much. She had never stayed in the same place for longer than a year and a half. And all the friends she had made in that short time had probably forgotten about her. So she was pretty surprised when she was walking down the hall one day going to lunch, she saw Echo with 2 of her old friends; Chaos and Marcus. She didn't know what theiy were doing with him, but she was going to find out. At first, she tried to eavesdrop on their conversations, but other people had started giving her strange looks and saying, " What are you doing?" Then she got a text from her brother Mike saying, "Why are you trying to spy on Echo?" She responded with "Because there is no reason why he should be with my  friends from my  school." A few minutes passed then she got a response. "Still, he haven't done anything to you, and he seems pretty nice. And it might be that they are related." She thought about that for a second. But them she thought, " If they are related, wouldn't they have told me? Weren't we best friends?" Nova quickly sent a text back to her brother and went to  go find out why they were at her school.

——TIme skip——

After class, the first place that she went was the principal's office. When she asked her why Chaos and Marcus were at the academy, the principal smiled and said, "Why don't you go ask Echo, he seems like a nice person." This frustrated her, because she didn't know why she wouldn't just get a straight answer. It was a simple question. It wasent that hard to just answer it. And besides, she didn't really want to talk to Echo, since she had started feeling bad about spying on him. And she thought that he probably knew that she was doing this, but just chose not to react to it. It wasent like she was scared of him, she just didn't really like him, and she didn't know why. As she was trying to decide weather she was going to go talk to him, she ran into Marcus. At first they didn't recognize each other, but then, almost simultaneously, they recognized each other. "WOAH!!! IS THAT NOVA I SEE!?!?!" Shouted Marcus. "Calm down man, its not like you haven't seen me for 10 years or something." Responded Nova with a smile. "I know, I know, but still. It's good to see you again." Said Marcus, giving her a hug. "Oh, before I forget, this kid with red and white hair told me that you went to this school." When Nova heard this, she froze. Red and white hair?? She knew only one person who had red and white hair. Echo, teh boy who she was mad at for some reason that she didn't know about yet. "Soo....." started Nova, trying to hide her rising anger. "This boy, was he wearing a black hoodie and white shoes" "Come to think of it, yea, he was wearing that." Responded Marcus. "Why? Is that important? Do you know each other or something?" He asked. "You can say that we know each other."  said Nova. "Can you take me to him?" She asked. "I might, but I don't know if he is still where I saw him, because right before I left, this girl with blue hair was trying to take him somewhere." He said. "A girl with blue hair?" Nova thought. "He must be talking about Aqua. But why would Aqua be hanging out with Echo? I swear that she dosent like him." "That's ok." Said Nova. "Still, lets go and see if they are still there."

——Insert: Time skip——

Nova and Marcus finally walked up to Echo's dorm after 2 hours of searching and asking people where it was. Nova was stunned when she saw where Echo was staying. She expected him to be staying in a run down hotel or some other old place. But instead, he was living in a three story house that had marble pillars supporting the second floor. A man in a suit had let them in the front door and she was surprised on how nice it was on the inside. She had expected his place to be like all the other boys rooms. Posters of girls and games everywhere, dirty floors, and all that other stuff. Instead, the floor had a shine to it and it smelled like frozen strawberries. (ALL OF YALL SHUT YO FACES!!! It's a smell. That is a thing. I would know because i froze some of ma strawberries and they smelled good. Now keep reading ma book. Idk why you are even reading this.) "There is no way that this is Echo's place." Nova exclaimed. "This is indeed master Echo's dwellings, miss." Said a butler, who had appeared from seemingly nowhere. "How?" She asked the butler. "Master Echo has a lot of money, because of where he works, and from all the people who send him money, since his parents died saving all of us, and he has to live by himself." He said. "Oh." Gasped Nova, completely taken back at what this man had just said. "Wilford, is there a problem going on? Do you need my help?" Said a voice from a room upstairs. "No master Echo, you just have some visitors." The butler said. "Marcus and a little miss with blond hair and white wings." "Thank you Wilford, and please, just call me Echo." Said Echo. "You can send them upstairs, but tell them to take off their shoes, the carpet just got cleaned." "Right away sir." Said Wilford. Nova and Marcus proceeded upstairs to the room where Echo's voice had been coming from. When Nova walked in the room, she was greeted with the most unusual sight. She saw Echo sitting on a couch, but things got weird from there. She also saw a neko with sky blue cat ears and a tail laying across his lap, and another neko with white-silver cat ears and tail curled up next to him. Then she saw Aqua and her sister, Glacier making something with two other girls in the corner. Then she saw Chaos talking with some boy with blond hair and a girl with fiery orange hair. Nova knew, that her day was about to go from normal to weird in a few seconds, and she was never going to forget what happenes in this room today.

(OH YEA!!!! I FORGOT BOUT DAT PARTY!!!!! Yea, sooo....it got "rescheduled" due to......"technical difficulties" (COUGH COUGH CODY!!!!!! DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THE LIGHTING SYSTEM STRAIGHT!!!) So imma work on that, but don't worry, I got a ver good suprisey for you mates.)

Authors note: What us up mates and....um...see what happened was I actually don't know what mate is in the female tense, so this just got awkward. Anyway, I actually don't know when I am going to put the next chapter for this book out, since I'm pretty sick, and my eyes are going mental, cant see things for anything. I also might start another story on the whole "Podcast ordeal I had last month. It was pretty funny. So imma catch you mates later. (I just decided to just  say that, but I mean all the genders readin this. I ain't gender-ist you kno.)