Bonus Chapter

Literally because why not and I felt bad for being dead for like half a year. Hope you enjoy :3

—No one POV—

A girl and a boy walk across a sandy beach right as the sun starts to set. They are both talking about what they did during the day and generally enjoying the warm sun and the feel of the cool breeze on their backs. As they approach a bend on the sandy expanse, they both go silent, out of respect that they were taught to give this place by their parents. The boy whispered to the girl "Remind me why we are here again?" The girl looked at him like he was most dense person she had ever known. "You already know why we are here." She said. "We have to find out the truth about whats been going on here, because you know as well as I do that the stuff that goes on here isn't normal." The boy sighed and kicked a rock; instantly regretting it since he didn't have any shoes on. The girl giggled. As they got further down the beach, they reached a small shrine that could have once been an altar in the past. Now, it was just a busted piece of stone that most people forgot was even there. They gave an effort to try tp fix it up; the girl removing all of the debris, and the boy, filling the cracks and gaps by actually summoning stone to form in the gaps. When things like this first started showing up, people thought that is was a curse from their gods because of something wrong that they had done. But now, its so common that when someone is born without it, some people actually celebrate, for a strange reason. The twins were so focused on their task that they didn't notice that someone had been watching them the whole time. "Thanks for fixing that up for us, now what do you need?" The mysterious person asked. The children both jumped; not expecting someone else to be there. "We just came here because we were hoping that we could get some answers." The girl responded. The three of them stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, when the stranger said "Come with me and we will try to answer your questions."

A.N: OOOOOOO A CLIFFHANGER!!!! Idk. Ive been oc tired cuz of school and sports and haven't been able to work on this as much, so that's on me guys. BUT I am finishing the first chapter of the new.....story? spinoff??? idk, I'm workin on it tho. Im just tryin to figure out if I want to make a whole other book or keep going with this one. Ill try to keep u guys updated but agin, idk cuz of other stuff. Aight imma head out✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾