Recap

A/n: What is up mates!! I'm really sorry for the super duper extremo bonanza long story update. Plz don't try to kill me!! (I already got too many death threats, I don't need more) But like I said in the last chapter, i think, I'm probably going to end this story. BUT DONT GET ALL SALT ON ME AND CALM YOURSELVES!!! I'm going to make another part to this story, but its going to be a bit different. Ive already done the first few chapters, but I'm not going to upload them until I finish this, since I was pretty much like "SCREW IT IM WORKING ON THE OTHER STORY!!!" So yeah. So imma stop talking like a dingus and catch u guys up on what has happened so far, because why not. I really have nothing else to do.

Echo was just trying to live a normal life, until he was thrusted into a lifestyle with (hold up lemme count real quick....) 7 girls all with him in the same house, more or less. He went from being the most unpopular kid at school, to being one of the most popular people. But unknown to him, someone from his past has come back to settle an old score that he has with him. Not to mention the "black space stuff" that has been consuming planets, and coming right for Terra Prime and Echo. Echo is still concerned about the truth about Leigon, and wether he can actually trust him or not. Nova still hasn't told anyone about the reason why all this stuff is happening to Echo, because she fears that they will hate her for it. And not helping them is that Echo has vanished again and nobody knows where.

In the final chapters, friendships will be tested, and truths revealed. The end is coming and when he is forced to pick a side, which one will he choose?

A/n: well that was fun. Guess we'll find out what happens next. If the world hasn't by consumed by a space blanket of death that is. And Cody doesn't burn half the school down again trying to work the lighting system. (I swear I don't know why they even let him work the lights again after what happened last time.) And the super big party that was going to happen is prob going to appear somewhere soon. Keep it spicy mates!!!