Aqua

Right after they said "Whoever finds Echo gets 100 zen",  Aqua and her sister, Glacier raced out of the room. They both ran down the halls of the academy, looking for Echo. As they were looking for Echo, A thought crossed Aqua's mind. "Maybe we shouldn't do this to Echo. After all, he haven't done anything to us right?" As she thought about that, she slowed down to a walk. Glacier noticed her sister stop running,  and turned around to see what was up. "What's wrong sis?" Glacier asked, seeing that Aqua was looking at the ground. "I was thinking," started Aqua. "That maybe we shouldn't do this to Echo." "Why not?" Asked Glacier, clearly confused on what her sister had just said. "Don't you want 100 free zen?" Aqua thought about it, then said "I do, but I don't think that its right to get that money doing something like this."  Then Glacier thought about it. "I feel you sis, so if you don't want to do this anymore, I wont do it either. And if you want to go talk to Echo, I'll do that with you, because we are sisters." She said, smiling at Aqua. "Thanks sis." Said Aqua. "Now lets go find Echo and say hi!" 

As they both started walking back to their classroom to get their stuff. As they walked into the classroom, they were greeted with the weirdest scene ever. Three girls, arguing over a person that wasn't even a real person, and a boy with a hood on sitting in the corner with his head down. Both Aqua and Glacier instantly knew it was Echo because they could see some of his snow white hair poking out from under his hood. "Are you gonna just stare at me, or are we gonna get this over with?" Said Echo, with no emotion in his voice. Then he looked up at them and they were both stunned. They realized that if they weren't so busy talking about him, they would actually notice that Echo actually looked good. But something that caught their attention was the sheet of blood that was running down the right side of his face, right over his eye, that shined, like there were stars inside of them. "Uh are you okay?" asked Glacier, unsure how she was supposed to talk to Echo. "Why do you care if I am ok or not? It's not like you cared all the other times that I got beat up." Aqua was taken aback. The was he said it wasn't like he was saying it to spite them, but there was a sad tone in his voice that Aqua noticed. "No, we aren't here to hurt you, we just want to talk." Said Aqua. "And if you don't want to talk, at least let me fix that gash above your eye, so that your white hair dosent turn red." Aqua tries to smile at Echo, saying that it was a joke, but Echo said, "But my hair isn't white though." Aqua was very confused by this statement and tried to tell him that it was, but then he pulled back his hood to show the girls that his hair wasn't actually white, it was red, with a few white accents in it. After that was settled, Echo let Aqua fix his cut, but was very shocked by how she did it. Aqua had sat down next to him, and kissed him on the head. Aqua felt Echo flinch at the sudden contact, as he wasn't used to being shown affection. This made Aqua smile. Then she got a sneaky idea. "Hey, I have to tell you something important" she said. Echo turned towards her to ask what it was, when she grabbed his head and kissed him again, this time on the lips. This startled Glacier, who had been standing there the whole time. Aqua held the kiss for a few more seconds then pulled away. She grinned at him and whispered in his ear, "Try not to get beat up so bad next time, or I might have to do this again." Echo sat there, dumbstruck at what had just happened, as he watched Aqua get up. She winked at him and left the room with her sister, leaving him to his own thoughts in the now silent classroom, all by himself.