The Prince

"What do you mean you won't come back home with me?" Autumn asked Echo. "We need you, and if you don't come back, Orion will take over, and all of our people will die!" She said. Echo was about to respond, when an explosion was heard somewhere on the ship. "What now?" Said Echo, exasperated from all of the crazy things happening that day. All he wanted to do was to go home and make some ramen. Or mabye call 002, since he hadn't heard from her in a while. "I guess we are too late, he found us." Said Autumn with a sigh. "Who found us?" Echo asked. Before Autum could respond, they heard a voice coming from outside. "YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE FROM ME AUTUMN !?!?!" They said. "Really? Now we got screaming space people? Can't I just have 1 normal day?" Echo asked. "AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED BROTHER!!! YOU LEFT US TO DIE!!!" Said the voice. "Dude!!! I don't even know you!!!" Shouted Echo. "Umm, I don't think that he can hear you Echo." Said Autum, trying not to laugh at him actually trying to respond to the person outside. "Yeah...you're probably right." He said. "YOU CANT IGNORE ME FOREVER!!!!! I WILL TEAR THIS SHIP TO PEICES UNTIL I FIND YOU!!!" The crazy screaming space person said. "I'm sick of this guy, and I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to be right back." Said Echo, as he blew a hole in the window that they were looking through. "ECHO!!!! WHY ARE YOU HELPING HIM DESTROY MY SHIP!!!!!" Shouted Autumn. "Uh, I can probably fix that. Mabye. Possibly. Probably not. Sorry." He said with a grin. "He is still the same as when we were kids. Cute, funny, and innocent. I hope he never changes." Said Autumn to herself. "ECHO!!! I AM PRINCE ORION FROM-" He didnt get to finish his scentence, because the robot that he was in was thrown across the window that Autumn was standing by. "Ain't nobody care about who you are or why you are here!!!! Why are you screaming!!! People could be sleeping!!!" Shouted Echo. "Yep, he's still the same." Thought Autumn. "But I came to find you because of something important." Said Orion. "And what could be so important, that you come all the way here, start screaming, and interrupting conversations?" Echo asked. "Um because of that." Said Orion, as his suit pointed behind Echo. Echo turned around and saw a swirling, angry cloud of darkness slowly moving towards them. "Really? You came because of some black space stuff? Wow." He said. "That's not just any "black space stuff"." Orion said. "That "black space stuff" is what's been wiping out the whole galaxy. 

TO BE CONTINUED OwO Ow0 

Sry guys if this was a short chapter. My thinking juices are being broke rn, and I ran out of ideas halfway through the chapter. Sowwy!!! :3 :3 But ill improve on the next one.

ALSO: This might be nearing the end of this book, bc I might start working on something else, or make a new book. IDK. Catch u mates later!! :3 :3