Beginning of the end part: 3 (part 1)

——3 person POV——

Echo walked slowly towards the front steps of the academy, waiting for the moment when James was going to jump out from behind something. He walked up the front steps and through the doors. Still no James. Echo started to think "Am I to late? Did he already kill them?" But he pushed those thoughts out of his head and continued through the desolate hallways of the school. After wandering the halls for a few minutes, Echo started to get concerned, since he didn't hear any sound from the usually full classrooms. He poked his head through one of the doors, and was shocked at what he saw. The teacher and all the students had been tied up and put in the corner of the room. He tried to free the teacher, since she seemed to be the only one who was conscious, but she stopped him by shaking her head frantically. She gestured to the neck of a student that was nest to her, and Echo say why she stopped him. There was a small black box that was tied around each persons neck with a collar that had a small red light flashing on it. He used one of his second sight powers to cut the cloth that was covering the teacher's mouth. "THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE HERE!!!!!! IF YOU HAD COME ANY LATER, THAT CRAZY BOY WEARING BLACK WOULD HAVE KILLED US!!!!!" The teacher said in a panicked tone. "He put these things on us while we were all knocked out, but I'm pretty sure they are bombs to make sure that you don't try to free us." She said. "That sadistic little-" Echo started, but then he stopped. "This is what he wants. He wants me to be so blinded with rage that I run in with no plan and get myself killed. But thats not going to work on me, I'm smarter than him, and I can definitely outsmart him." Echo thought. Then he turned back to the teacher. "Ok, you guys stay put, heh, not like you can go anywhere anyway, (jeez I'm sorry I had to make the joke XD) and I'm going to deal with this mental kid, ok?" Echo said. The teacher nodded at him and said, "He is probably waiting for you on the field, so you should go there." She said. Echo walked out of the classroom, determined that he was going to put an end to all this nonsense.

As Echo exited the academy, he saw James waiting for him in the middle of the field, with a demonic smile. "I'm going to wipe that smile right off his face. And probably the rest of his body too. He is definitely going to be missing some things after this." Echo thought. "FINALLY, YOU SHOWED UP!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO START REMOVING BODY PARTS TO PASS THE TIME!!!" Shouted James. Before he could say anything else, Echo rushed up to him and shouted, "THANOS FIST!!!!!" and punched a giant hole in his chest with a golden gauntlet with gems in it.

(A/N: GUYS IM SORRY. IM REALLY SLEEP DEPRIVED RN, AND IM TRYIN TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER GOOD FOR YA. WORK WITH ME PLZ :3) 

——TAKE 2——

Echo walked up to James and stopped when he was right in front of him. "So are we going to get this over with or what?" Echo asked, impossibly sounding bored. "Slow down Echo, we don't want to rush all the fun!!! We have soo many things to talk about concerning your so called "friends." Said James as he out his arm around Echo's shoulder. "What about my friends? And where are they!!! You said that you wouldn't do anything to them if I wasn't late!!" Echo shouted.  James looked back at Echo. "Calm down man, there right here." Said James as he snapped his fingers, making everyone appear out of seemingly nowhere. The first thing that Echo noticed about them was that they were chained to a large black object that was emitting a strange energy field. "Now, before we start, I just want to tell you something. What I'm about to tell you is the truth. Your "friend" Nova could have stopped this from happening." Said James. "What are you even talking about?" Asked Echo, confused. "What I'm saying is, Nova could have prevented all of this from happening, if she had just done what I asked her to do. But apparently she is too weak to do something as simple as that." Said James with a sadistic smile. Echo looked at Nova, begging with his eyes for her to tell him that it wasn't true, but she wouldn't look at him. "He's right Echo. I could have saved you all, but I couldn't leave Echo. I'm sorry." Nova said. Everyone except James looked at her. "Nova..." Amber started, but couldn't bring herself to finish. She was too hurt by what she just heard. "BUT THATS NOT ALL!!! EVERYONE ELSE ALSO HAS DARK SECRETS THAT THEY NEVER TOLD ANYONE EITHER!!!" Shouted James, clearly enjoying this. Before he could continue his lunatic rant, Echo grabbed his throat with his right hand, while his left arm(he is wearing the robot arm btw) turned into a sting blade and he held it up to James face. 

Sting Blade (Credit to Pacific Rim for the amazing design, even though I made one of these before, long story, almost cut my arm off

Sting Blade (Credit to Pacific Rim for the amazing design, even though I made one of these before, long story, almost cut my arm off. It was a pretty interesting experience. Back to the story)

"I don't care what my friends said about me, or what secrets they are hiding, because thats none of my business. Now you can leave and live, or stay and probably die, cause I'm pretty tired of you already." Said Echo as his hair changed from red and white to orange and his eyes flared to grey. "Wow. I thought you would never ask." Said James, pulling out a dark red knife from his shadow.

TO BE CONTINUED!! The next chapter is prob gonna come out in a few hours, IF MY SISTER CAN LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A FEW MINUTES!!!!!! You don't understand my struggle T_T Catch u mates later :3