Nightmares from the past

(Super spoopy flashback)(I'm sorry XD XD i forgot its not October anymore)

Nova POV

"What can I do?" I thought. I already knew that James was capable of killing people. he actually looked like he enjoyed it. And every time that I saw him when I knew that he hadn't killed in a while, it looked like he was on a withdraw from drugs or something. The first time I actually saw him do it was in 7th grade. I was going to soccer practice after school and the coach had told me to get the equipment out of the sports shed. I had thought that this was going to be a normal day, just getting the soccer stuff and playing with my friends, but I was very wrong. When walked into the shed, I was greeted with the most disturbing sight that I had ever seen. I saw James, kneeling over something, but when I looked closer, I could tell that it was Austin, one of my friends. I couldn't exactly tell what I was looking at until I looked at the window. At first, I had thought that there had just been a red tint to the room because of the sun. But I could see that there were actually streaks of blood covering them, making the room have a sick red glow. Then I looked back at James. He was holding a knife. It was dripping with blood and he was repeatedly plunging it into Austin's lifeless body. I tried to back out of the shed, but my foot had knocked something over, causing James to turn towards me. I tried to run, but he was already there. I thought to myself, "There was no way that he got over here that quick!! He hadn't even stood up yet!!" But then I realized, he had used his power, shadow walking, to catch me and hold the blood stained knife to my throat. "And where do you think you are going, little miss?" He said, in a voice so calm, it had made me shiver. "Nowhere." I had stuttered, trying not to say anything that would get me killed. "I just walked in here to get the stuff from soccer, and you startled me." I lied. "I didn't expect anyone to be in here, since barely anybody ever is." "If you are trying to trick me, its not going to work." James said. "I know that you know that you saw m stabbing Austin. Let's just say that...he made me very unhappy with what he was doing with my girlfriend." "What was he doing?" I asked in a quiet voice, praying that James wouldn't kill me for seeing him kill someone. "He was talking to her, when I told everyone that the only guy that should be talking to her is ME!!" James shouted the last word, and I could feel the knife on my skin, tugging on my throat. In the back of my head I thought, "At least its a good thing that I'm an angel, and if I die, ill come back in about a few months." A pretty morbid thought, even if it made sense. "But hey," he said. "Now I have you. And you belong to me now. Unless you want to die, just like Austin." I thought about it for a little bit. Either die and be brought back later, or go out with a sociopath? I was going to say "I'd rather die!", but I thought about it. I didn't actually know when, if ever, I would come back. People had always said that it was luck if you did come back to life. But I didn't want to risk it, so I said, "No, ill go out with you. It probably won't be bad, and I'm just paranoid." I felt the knife move away from my throat, and it felt like I could breathe easier now that it was gone. "Good choice." James had said with a maniac smile. "But just to make sure that you aren't lying, I'm going to need you to do something for me." "Oh no" I thought. "He is probably going to make me kill somebody, or make me do "things" with him. But the Better part of my conscience stopped me. "What do you want me to do?" I asked wearily. "I want you to kiss me." He said. "This will prove to me if you are lying or not. If you do it, we will be bound together, and if you don't...well you already know what will happen." He said as he gestured to Austin's limp body. "Fine." I said. This was probably going to be the worst thing that I was ever going to do, but if it meant that I was going to stay alive for a little bit longer, I would do it. I leaned in towards him, and as our lips touched, I could feel like some invisible force was chaining my soul to his, and that anything that I tried to do, he would know about it. "That wasn't t so bad, now was it?" He asked me with a perverted smile. "No, it was fine, but I'd better get to soccer practice or my coach might get me kicked off the team." I said, completely terrified, thinking that he would follow me just to make sure that I wasent going somewhere else, or go and tell someone about what I just saw. "Yes, you should go to practice, but remember, I will find out If you tell somebody about this. And you better get cleaned up. You wouldn't want to be walking around covered in blood, no would you?" He asked as he dragged his hand across my white shirt, and stopping in the middle of my chest, right above my heart. "Such a pretty girl, would be a shame if I had to get rid of her so soon." He smiled at me as he pulled me closer to his body. (NO, THEY ARE NOT ABOUT TO  BONE EACH OTHER!!! FREAKIN DIRTY 2009 KIDS!!!! JEBUS CHRIST!!!) He bit my neck and whispered in my ear, "Ill see you later." When I walked out of that shed, I ran straight to my house, and got into the shower, with all of my clothes still on. I sat in the corner and started to cry. I could feel like James was watching me, but I couldn't tell from where. But I had to talk to Nikki about this. We had a way of talking about secret stuff in a way that nobody would understand. It was so subtle that nobody ever noticed. But she would have to wait until tomorrow, since I wasn't  going back to the academy, for the rest of the day. I didn't want to run into James again, or be around him. So I sat there, thinking, planning, how I was going to explain the mess that I got myself into.

Authors note: Sorry mates if this went from pretty much normal, to something out of Criminal minds or something like that. It kind of just happens. I'm writing something completely normal, then my brain just switches to something completely dark. But Imma try to not make the next chapter as bad as this one. So imma catch u guys later.