Prologue

Jason is coughing roughly while he suits up for petrol. He's late and he knows it, also knowing that Red Robin or Nightwing would come to inform him of it. And sure enough, the window to his apartment slammed open and Tim came in, mask and everything.

"Hey Timbo *cough*" Jason greets and then he's slapping on his mask and is going to put on his helmet, before Tim snatches the hood out of his hand.

"Why are you coughing?" The younger asks, his brow furrowing through his mask and Jason coughs in response. Red Robin places his gloved hand over Jason's forehead and gasps when he feels the warmth through the goddamn glove.

"Your sick Jay!" He complains and is pushing Jason down on the couch and Jason groans, too weak to fight back right now "M'fine, can I go for petrol?" "No." "I guessed."

"Strip." Tim demands and Jason grins "Kinky." The younger man whacks him over the head. "I didn't mean it like that idiot, remove your suit and change into something comfy--- you know what? Never fucking mind, remove your clothes I'm getting you new ones from the store."

Jason wants to say something.

But he's tired so he lets it go.

This time at least.

***

The cover is made by Bluepulse_1232, follow her she's amazing and if you ever need a cover count on her.

Anyways, just the prologue, the next chapter will be longer.

Comment and Vote.