Chapter 9

"I can take care of myself Jason." Tim says softly, but audibly and Jason scoffs "Ain't the point Timmy, can't risk Daddy Bats or Dickhead talking to you before three months can I?" He counters, sharply and Tim sighs cause fuck he knows that Jason wouldn't leave him. And maybe it wasn't exactly his plan because yeah OK he'd wanted to spend time with Jay.

Just without getting kidnapped.

And he feels terrible cause that ache in his bones hasn't gone fully yet, they come at random moments but Jason's always ready for a massage. They're staying in one of his Warehouses actually, considering Hoods methods of hiding his spots from Batman Tim wasn't even surprised. What he's surprised about is that Jason is still allowing him to work cases, but only for an hour, and if it were two meaning his next days privileges were cancelled.

"Jay." Tim tries again, but Jason ignores him in favor of continuing to reload all his guns. He isn't going for petrol but Jason's always prepared for the worst "Jason."

"What Tim?" Jason snarls, suddenly defensive and Tim understands that, he does, but Jason has to let him out of the house sometime. Hell he's only allowed Connor, Bart and Cassie to meet him and that's only once in a week. Which is starting to kinda piss him off.

"I wanna meet my friends Jay, and you know that I can break out of here easily." Tim reasons plainly, watches Jason click his tongue in disapproval "I know your worried about me, and I understand that but you can't keep me away from my social life."

Jason sighs, sits down next to Tim and gently places a hand over Tim's shoulder and guides him into a soft protective gesture and Tim leans into it because, well, it's Jason. He's gotten used to his behavior and honestly Tim wouldn't change it for the world.

"And what if I don't want for your friends to meet you? What if I wanted you to me?" Jason's very bold, always has been but Tim takes it in a stride and forces a smirk but not faking the fondness in his eyes when he says that Jason's being Emo again. Jason chuckles lightly and shakes his head "Whatever Timmy, but I'm coming with."

That's the best he can ask for now.

***

Sorry this one's a bit short, I'll make the next longer.

Till then, goodnight.