Chapter 6

I have issues.

Anyway, ON WITH THE STORY

***

"Hey Jay?" Tim asks, breaking the sweet silence resounding the room. Jason hums as an answer. Its Saturday again, both of them watching another Netflix show which Tim can't remember the name of.

"I'm feeling weird." Jason raises an eyebrow at the sudden topic "How come?" Jason asks Tim who hesitates.

"How did yours and Dicks meeting go?" Tim questions and Jason cracks up, laughing and Tim scowls "I'm serious you ass!"

"Tim, it was fine." Jason wheezes out between his laughter.

"So your cool?" Tim asks again, Jason freezes at that, and then shakes his head "I wouldn't say cool, we'll never get back to that level."

"Not with Dick, not with Babs, and definately not with Bruce. Cause... well, they aint my family anymore. I have Cass, Kori, Roy, Connor, you." Tim's heart clenches at the bittersweetness of it all and he scoffs.

"Your dramatic." Jason grins cause he sees the small blush decorating his Baby birds cheeks "Its my charm."

"Wrong, the white streaks the charm, the melodrama is that bad boy shit from those crappy romance books." Tim counters and Jason snorts.

"So you know?" "Yes. Because I am suddenly hooked onto those crappy romance books. Featuring Slade and Dick's overly affectionate relationship."

Jason shivers, gagging "I don't believe those two dated." Then Jason facepalms, rolling his eyes "Of course, Dick's harem of middle aged men. Nevermind I'm not really surprised."

"Oh yeah, remember he was dating Midnighter? And remember him boasting about him and Owlman having a fling together? Ugh." Tim grimaces.

"Can we please not talk about Dick and his relationships? Give me something about Cass, I haven't talked to her in over a week." Jason groans and Tim grins.

"Cass and Steph are dating." Jason snorts, loudly, and Tim laughs outright.

"It was a long time coming anyway." Tim rolls his eyes.

"Connor doesn't know who to date at this point, he's just looking at people to look at and can't find anyone suitable. But now he's crushing on Kaldur."

"You know that Damian's been trying to seduce Jon? Its really uncomfortable." Tim continues and Jason grins "Finally, Demon Brat and Kent belong together."

"And you may not believe this, but Bruce and Oliver are dating."

"I didn't need to know that." The mental image of Bruce and Oliver in bed together, making him gag "Oh yuck!" Tim snickers and then let's out a laugh at Jason's death glare while apologizing when Jason looked ready to leave.

"Speaking of getting together, are you with anyone?" Tim asks, tilting his head cutely and when Jason shakes his head makes a sound similarly to a dissapointed cat. Jason's pretty sure there's a whole instagram account dedicated to Tim's bedhead in the morning, making him look like an adorably grumpy cat.

"You Timmers?" Jason asks and Tim shakes his head "Shame really, I mean, a guy like you shouldn't nessisarily be single. You got everything, even the cooking." Tim knows Jason's just teasing but can't help the next words which come out of his goddamned mouth.

"Your not so bad yourself."

There are three things which go through Tim's mind at that exact moment. One, the TV just slams to a stop, Two, the book which was currently in Jason's hands was now on the floor and Three. The most prominent one of them all.

Fuck.