Chapter 10

"I heard what happened Todd, is Drake alright?" Jason is surprised to see Robin standing on the roof right above him and he raises an eyebrow below his hood "Father and Grayson are brooding so I thought that I would catch them up." Jason scoffs, rolling his eyes when Damian lands down next to him, looking over Gotham.

"Timmy's been fine. He's with Cass and Steph. I have an eye on them." Jason makes a dismissive gesture with his hand which Damian scowls at "Anyways, you don't need to pick up their slack. Your a good kid demon, don't let Bastard and Dickhead tell you otherwise."

"I never doubted your words before, what changes now?" Damian says these heartwarming words in a cold manner, but Jason knows that there's underline affection under it and of course Jason would laugh, gently ruffle Damian's hair because his hoodie was lying leisurely against Damian's back.

"Nice of you to say Dames." Jason smiles and Damian rolls his eyes and attempt to push Jason's hand of his hair; he fails. And Jason's hand stays there. Until another gush of wind is heard and Kate is landing next to them with a smug grin.

"Well well well, brotherly bonding is it?" She snarks playfully and Damian, who's grown much more close to Kate than any of them, smirks at her "Your one to talk Katelyn." Kate swats Damian's nose and Jason hears a beep from his comm.

"Jay Uh...  Steph may or may not have accidently burned the oven." Tim's voice cuts through and Kate honest to god snorts, and Damian snickers behind a clenched fist and Jason groans "Are you fucking-- Nevermind, I'm coming home. Make sure Steph signs her will by then." He growls and he hears Tim chuckle on the other end "I don't think Cass will be too happy with that."

"Then I'll just beat her up."