Chapter 3

WARNING* I FORGOT TO MENTION THERE WILL BE SOME DICK GRAYSON BASHING.

I'm sorry, but I remember in the comics how rude and terrible he was to Jason which I completely forgot about in my earlier series, so I'm making it up with this book.

Glad to clear things up, ON WITH THE STORY PEOPLE!!

***

His window slams open again and Jason growls, it's Friday and he just returned from Petrol. He's beginning to start to contemplate wheather or not to install security systems on his window.

"Jason." Tim greets and Jason's heart clenches painfully, before Tim is making his way to the kitchen where he is "Wanna hang?"

"Not interested thanks." Jason says, sneering and Tim cocks an eyebrow "Why?" Jason glares at him through his mask "Cause you weren't really that interested either ey?"

Realisation dawns on Tim's pale face and he winces "Jay I---" "Don't apologise, s'fine, you took care of me and that's enough."

"But I meant what I said." Tim continues and Jason sighs "I still wanna hang out with you." He removes his mask next.

Tim never knew Jason could look so... vulnerable. He's always had a hard exterior. Then again, Rao knows what happened inside that head of his.

"You...you mean that? Or is it just because I had a fight with Dick?" Jason asks nonchantly, before plopping down on his couch, Tim follows suit.

"Dick told me about it, and Bruce found out somehow." Tim answers "But no, I like hanging out with you." He says sincerely and Jason has a hint of a smile on his face.

"Get out of your suit Baby Bird, I don't want people to think that I'm associated with Superheros." Jason jerks his thumb over to his bedroom "I have extra clothes in there."

"Cool." Tim says before locking the door to his bedroom. Jason waits patiently while switching from every news channel.

The door opens again and Jason has to fight the sudden urge to hug Tim to his chest when he sees how big his shirt is on the younger.

"Comfy." Tim teases and plops back down on his couch, Jason grins "I can see that."

Jason yawns and a blanket seems to come out of nowhere and he and Tim seem to be wrapped up in it like the first time.

"So what're we judging this time?" Tim asks and Jason waits for Netflix to load "You tell me Timmy."

So they end up watching 'Grace and Frankie'.

"I mean, who names their son Cyote?" Tim asks incredulously and Jason laughs "That's what I wanna call my kid one day."

"You wanna have kids?" Tim asks, looking confused and Jason shrugs "Yeah well, I'm not exactly dad 1o1, but I love kids." He answers cooly and Tim leans against him.

"How's Roy and Kori?" Tim asks as they see the Bathtub drop down from the ceiling and they both laugh.

"They're good, Roy informed me how heartbroken Dick was when we fought." Jason snickered "Yeah right, he's just trying to be golden boy, as usual."

Tim notices now how bitter Jason is when they talk about their oldest brother, but doesn't question it knowing now is not the right time.

"I'm tired Jay, can I crash here?" Tim asks and Jason shrugs "Sure, probably gonna pass out on the couch anyway."

And he's right.

***

"Jaybird!" Roy calls when he catches sight of Jason at McDonalds. He's with Dick and Jason cringes inwardly.

"Shuddup Roy it's too early for this." And he isn't kidding, it's 9 AM. The redhead makes his way over anyway and Dick follows recurrently.

Roy slaps his back half-heartedly but his grin doesn't flatter "Whatcha doin?" "Eating." "Isn't it unhealthy?" "Why the fuck're you here then?" "Good point."

Dick smiles at Jason who simply grunts, rolling his eyes and he sees Dick's smile waver.

"If your gonna sit, sit, I gotta go check on Tim." Jason plops another fry in his mouth and Roy steals one from his plate.

"Tim's with you?" Dick asks this time, Jason nods "We were watching Netflix."

"When did you and replacement get so close?" Roy inquires and Jason shrugs again

"Took care of me when I was sick, we hung out and now we're doing this every Saturday." He doesn't mention the fact that he and Tim hung out yesterday, when it was Friday.

"I'm going." Jason gets up when he sees Dick's mouth open "have a nice date."

He feels Roy snatch his wrist for a second and they share a few looks. He can see Roy saying something like 'Talk to Dick later I know it's killing you too' but Jason doesn't want to hear it verbally.

He can see Roy sees that too so he lets go "Bye Jaybird." "See ya Roy, Dickhead." He doesn't say it affectionately, but he still says it.

And he's leaving, making sure to get the burgers which was both for him and Tim.

***

"Thanks Jay." Tim smiles when Jason hands him a plate with his burger. Jason grins "Your going next time." Tim grins back "Sure Red."

Jason doesn't want to admit how happy he feels at the moment.

But it won't last long.

He knows that.