Epilogue

Tim is... Tim is getting better. Jason can see that. The way the younger man moved was becoming more confident, his ears weren't tucked against his shoulders trying to appear smaller, he was talking more, laughing even. He was... He was becoming Timmy again. Jason can't do anything but pray that this lasts and nothing bad happens.

But now, Jason doubts that. Because he's holding Tim close as they watch 'Suits' on Netflix, Jason doesn't know what their relationship is for now, it plays out, and Jason is fine with that.

The term boyfriend is way too long, and Jason knows that Tim knows that he doesn't like any sort of commitment. But he stays loyal. It's an unspoken agreement between them and that's alright.

Jason doesn't want anything more. Actually, he wouldn't be surprised if Tim and him become a package deal at this point. Maybe even living together?

It was complicated, mostly, but they made it work. Because they both were complicated. And Jason would be damned if he were the one to screw it up.

And even if he did, he knew Tim would understand. He'd accept it. He'd... stay with him. Through all his rights and wrongs.

If this is a family, Jason thinks and smiles when Tim nuzzles against his shoulder, I wouldn't mind being part of it.

And he doesn't.