06. Alec

so ^ he's my fave ok

XxxSORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES. WILL EDIT SLOWLYxxX

Alec

I flattened myself against the tree, ignoring the bark scraping against my bare back. There was no way in hell this could be happening. No. Fucking. Way.

My mind couldn't even get close to wrapping around what just happened, nor could it wrap around the eminent danger I'd be in if word got out. Skylar stood a few feet away, her hand still outstretched, a conflicted look on her face.

I tried my best to keep my eyes on her face as I had been doing so well for the past few minutes but nope, that sure wasn't gonna happen. I found, however, that when I looked her over, I didn't feel the instantaneous attraction most wolves had told me about. She sure didn't seem attracted to me either.

But what about the sparks?

And Ryan? God he's gonna kill me.

"He won't kill you." Skylar said, shaking her head. And she can hear my thoughts. Great. She shook her head again while smiling, her brown hair falling over her shoulders. Huh. I thought Ryan said she was blonde?

"I am." She continued picking up on my inner most deepest thoughts. "Just not now. I don't even know why my hair is brown. It just.....is."

"Okay." I replied, my eyebrows furrowed. "That's a bit strange. But what about the other matter.....?"

"Right yeah, that." Skylar rubbed her chin, her green eyes darting around as if looking for the answer in the trees around is. She met my eyes again. "Would anyone you know know what that means?"

"Maybe a pack witch, but other than that I have no idea."

"Well since I obviously don't know my own pack witch can we go to yours?" Skylar brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

I nodded. I stepped forward and away from the tree, still maintaining a healthy distance from her. We started walking east and the scents of my pack became more defined the closer and closer we got.

Skylar must've heard that thought too. "Gods I can smell them now."

I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah..." I said slowly. "Wolves can do that."

She rolled her green eyes. "Yes. I am very well aware of that but I mean wow, I didn't know you guys smelled this bad." Her nose wrinkled as she waved her hand in front of her face.

"That is very offending and a bit hypocritical considering you're a werewolf too." I replied. We weaved in and out of the trees. I glanced forward and saw the large clearing where our pack camp was set up. Not too far now.

"Yes. Yes it is. But we all smell like giant wet dogs." Skylar replied. "You'd think a supernatural race of giant dogs would be able to keep themselves clean and smelling like clean dogs."

I stared at her, a mixture of shock and awe on my face. Wow. And Ryan said she was shy. Skylar laughed, her shoulders shaking, her hair flicking out everywhere. "Shy? Is he serious? I was only shy around him and that's because I thought he was attractive."

"Thought?" I challenged playfully only to have her smack my bare shoulder, igniting the sparks again, and in turn making us both inch away from the other.

"He's attractive. And I was nervous. That's all." She waved her hand just as we crossed over a log, reaching the clearing.

Skylar's eyes grew confused as she took in the many tents and campsites occupying the large clearing. She gestured to it before looking over to me. "Oh I uh thought you'd be staying you know...in a house."