CHAPTER 2

Me and Laxus were standing out side of the door."Are you ready?Put on your cloak."I wispered."alright."he grunted.After he got it on I walked Into The guild."HEY MINNA!"I yelled happily."WHAT HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!!"The whole guild yelled."What do you mean?"I asked."Lucy that was S-class."Mira said."YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!?!"I yelled."Yes we did you Fucking slut!"Yelled the guild."I just came back for one reson.That was to show someone who you all treat you family around here."I stated."Take diwn you hood."I told laxus."Alright."He said and took of his hood."LAXUS!?!"they screamed again."SHUT IT."Laxus yelled holding his ears."Here laxus."I said and gave him his headphones."Thanks Blondie!"He half yelled."Laxus get away from that weakling!"Yelled lisanna."Shes not weak she could easily beat you lisanna."He stated leaning on the counter."LAXUS,LUCY MY OFFICE NOW!"Master yelled."oh no."I wispered.I ran to masters office and entered it."Lucy what have I told you about being here!"he yelled in my face."m-master please."I muttered."What was that!"he yelled smacking me.Laxus just walked in as he slapped me."l-lucy..."He stutter out shocked."Yes Laxus?"I asked turning around and seen my face."MASTER WHAT DID YOU DO!!Laxus yelled.

All Hell will break loose next chapter comment for more If you want more bye~