CHAPTER 4

Lucys Pov

Laxus called out to me."Laxus!"I yelled as I fell unconscious."LUCY!"was all I heard before I past out."Hello little sister."two voices said."who are you?"I asked confused."don't you remember us Lucy?"They said again."no?"I said."Oh ok We will come out to say hi dear sister."said a voice.two black figure walk up to me."Mavis?Zeref?I said tearing up."sis."zeref said but I stopped him by hugging him."Lucy you're a demon slayer and a angle slayer.alright?"Said Mavis."Okay big sis!"I said over joyed."You have to go back to him he is very worried about you Lucy."Zeref said gently.I started to glow wight and disappear."bye guys!"I yell and wave.They both waved back to me as I disappeared.I heard really loud sobs coming from beside me."Laxus?Are you alright?"I asked.As soon as he heard my voice he shot up from his seat and hugged me."Lucy I...thought I lost you."He said sniffling."No Laxus I was only getting my true powers back."I stated happily."really why don't we go back to the guild so I can rejoin and you can become S-class."He said a bit happy."Alright!"I said happily.Me and Laxus ran to the guild do only see some ashes."Oh uh hehe."Laxus laugh nervously."It's fine Laxus."I said facepalming.The guild glowed gold and after the glow vanished the guild was standing as if nothing happened.

BYE LIL VAMPS