CHAPTER 5

Nobody's P.O.V

Lucy was healing the guild members that were all lying in the guild."Laxus can I ask you something? "Lucy asked looking over at him while he just fixed up the guild a bit." Yes Blondie?"Laxus said from the S-class floor."I was wondering if we could join sabertooth instead."she told him.He jumped down to her and looked at her ."Why?"He asked. Lucy looked up at him and said."We could beat the fairy's like a piece of cake!""That is true so.....HELL YEAH!"he yelled as he went back to what he was doing."Good." she Muttered under her breath.

~Time skip to at sabertooth ~

"Laxus are you OK?"Lucy asked looking at Laxus.He looked at her then looked away and opened the door." WHAT ARE SOME WEAK FAIRIES DOING HERE!"Yelled a guild member. "We are here to join your guild." Laxus and Lucy say."if you beat Sting a Rogue you can join." said the master.Sting and Rogue looked at Lucy and Laxus.Both of them looked at Lucy up and down."Mate."They both said.Laxus let out a small growl."Laxus calm down and just attack them OK I will help if needed.Lucy told him telepathically.He nodded and ran at Sting and Rogue.he hit them with his lightning dragon roar seeing they were still looking at lucy. Sting stood up and ran at Lucy .Lucy let out her angel wings and flew up."I call out to the angel's to help me fight this battle."Lucy called out.Lucy jumped on Stings back and kicked him to the ground.Lucy made a bow appear" from her wings as she pulled back the wight and gold bow Small little wings came from the arrow."ANGELS SHOT!"Lucy yelled as sting layed there out cold.Lucy looked at Laxus to see him with Rogue on his shoulder."Laxus put him down!"Yelled Lucy."LAXUS AND LUCY ARE NOW PART OF SABERTOOTH!"Yelled the master.Get them there stamps please. Yukino ran over to us with the stamp."What color and were?"She asked."I will have mine in yellow with a black outline on my chest."Laxus told her."I will have mine one my hand half red and half white."Lucy told her."there you go you two!"she said happily.Sting walked up to Lucy."hey blondie."Sting said."hello sting what do you want?"Lucy said with a smile on her face. Laxus was glaring at sting and a small growl came from him."Would you like to go on a date with me?" Sting asked Lucy. At that point Laxus lost it.

~Hey lil vamps if you want to see the next chapter then comment that you do.~412 word count.