CHAPTER 17

Laxus P.O.V

Finally shes back I cant believe it after two years shes back! Right now we are going to my house to have some 'fun'. "L-laxus?" I heard lucy mutter from my arms. "Yes." I said back. "Where are we going." She said looking down. "My house don't worry were almost there." I replied. "Alright." Was all she said. Finally we reach my house I open the door and walk to my bed. "Laxus?" Lucy muttered. "Yes?" I said back. "Nevermind." She said. I set lucy on my bed and took of my jacket. I layed next to her. "You want to know something lucy." I asked her. "Hm." She hummed. "I love you." I told her. "...." Does she not like me? Wait did I do somthing! Oh god she hates me! I started to panic. I heard small giggles from beside me. "Why are you so panicked?" Lucy asked between giggles. "Hu oh uhm you didn't say anything so I thought you hated me...." I said looking away. "Laxus you do know you didn't even give me ten seconds to say or do anything. So how do you expect me to?" Lucy said to me "uhmm...." My face heated up. "Well what do you say about being my girlfriend than lucy?" I asked she looked at me shocked. She looked at me and told me....

~hey lil vamps this is chapter 17 hope you enjoyed. Heh sorry for the cliff hanger. I wanted to do another story like a (character x reader) from like black butler, fairy tail, or possibly blue exorcist. So give me your opinions and I'll pick on. Any way like normal comment for more. Bye~ 285 word count