CHAPTER 14

"Lulu I got a some fun games we can play." Rogue said to me with a psychopathic smile. Oh no not this again. He came up to me and puahed my chin up to face him. "I love you Lulu." He said and kissed me. I felt a tear go down my face but I didn't say eny thing.

"Okay so the game is called leave Lighting rod and be with me. Or he dies." He told me a smiled at me. Man hes a fucking psycho. "Never." I managed to say.

"Well time to go find Laxus." He said and looked at me like I was stupid. "He would never let you kill him and I know it." I muttered. "Well even though thats true I'm still going to try unless. you leave that asshole and come with me!" He said cheerfully. "Fine." I muttered. "Good." He said. Just then I felt a strong amount of energy for a small second. Laxus has the same amount of energy! Yes thia is good. "Looks like sparks is looking for you." He sais looking at me. "You need to stay down here and keep quite. Sting will help with that.

Just as he said that sting came out of no were. Rogue left and went up stairs. "Hey blondie." He cheerfully said. "Sting if I help you get Yukino to be your girlfriend will you help me from this prison?" I asked. "Hmm. Well Rogue said if I let you out he will just hunt you down again... But having a date with Yukino then hell yah. Come on." He said and lifted me up. "Thank you." I smiled at him. He broke the cuffs and chains that were keeping me here. "See ya I'll talk later stingy bee!" I yelled as I broke the wall and let out my angel wings and flew off.

I looked every were for Laxus but I cant find him. Laxus were are you. Just the a dark magic ball flew at me. I moved out the way and looked back. "Rogue stop this!" I yelled and speed up. I seen Laxus a flew right down towards him. "Laxus!" I yelled as I hugged his back when I came down. "Yeah lucy." He said and turned around. His eyes........oh no

~you know how hard it is to type with a cat in your face? Well any way I hope you enjoyed chapter 14. Like normal comment what you think if you want more.~422 word count