CHAPTER 8

After a few minutes Rogue came back in the room. "LET ME GO!" I yelled at him. "Shut up your so annoying." He whispered in my ear. He shot me with magic and grabbed a small knife from the shelf.He came up to me and carved the word S.L.U.T. Into my side."AGHH!" I yelled in pain. "Keep yelling lulu it wont work."He whispered to me. I had my hands behind my back trying to get my small key on my wrist of of the chain so i could have my full power back."Aries star dress." I whispered so Rogue didn't hear me. There was a loud snap sound of the chains shattering. Rogue looked over at me because of the noise and seen a big ball of pink smoke. "Wool wall." I whispered again. The wall pushed Rogue up against the wall so he cant move. I waved bye to him and ran. No matter how bad it hurt me to run i still did. Just then i seen a figure in the park and i fell and went to my normal clothes again. "Lucy?" I heard someone say. I looked up and seen Zeref standing there."Yes brother?" I said. "Oh you remember. Well are you ok you are bleeding all over the place and you have a black eye." Zeref said pointing out. "Im fine Zeref." I said trying to get up. Next thing I know I'm falling onto the ground and Zeref ran to me.

ZEREF'S P.O.V

Out of know were Lucy just passed out so I ran to her and picked her up running her to sabertooth."IS THERE A HEALER OR SOMETHING HERE!" I yelled panicked."Well Wendy was here right now helping Sting in the infirmary." Yukino said."Good!" I yelled and ran to the infirmary."WENDY PLEASE HELP LUCY!" I rab in and yelled."Z-z-zeref?" Wendy looked scared out of her mind but looked at Lucy and ran to me."Is Lucy ok!" She asked." She should be fine but she passed out from blood loss." I told her.After Wendy was done I left for now and waited because I knew Laxus was waiting outside the room. He was waiting for me to leave so he could sneak in so i just left and let him be with his mate.

~hey lil vamps I hope you enjoyed chapter 8. Also like normal comment for more. Also sorry it was a longish wait well not really but still. I just lost all my friends so I'm haveing a hard time right know but i will try to upload as much as i can. Bye~448 word count.