CHAPTER 3

Laxus Pov

As I walked Into The old man's office I saw that he had just smacked blondie making some blood trickle down her face."LUCY!"I yelled as she looked at me and smiled."I'm fine laxus."was all she said and just disappeared into thin air."I'm done with this guild!"I yelled and ran out of the office as the old man tried to stop me but I knocked him out and he fell on the floor.I glared at the whole guild they all stood there confused."YOU ARE ALL WAY WEAKER THEN HEAR YOU KNOW SHE HIDES ALL HER MAGIC!"I yelled and attacked all of them burning the guild in the process."All of you should go burn in hell."he whispered.He walked out before the guil collapsed on all the members.I was walking around town till I heard a high pitched scream."Lucy?"I questioned."LEAVE!"She yelled in pain."Blondie what is happening?"I asked worried."Oh she's perfectly fine."said a voice from behind me.I turned around but nobody was there."what?"I said confused.I heard lucy scream so loud It broke some windows near by."LUCY!"I yelled and panicked."she will be fine."the voice said again."Who are you!"I yelled. "My sister is fine.trust me Laxus."said the voice."HOW DO YOU KNOW ME!"I yelled.I looked at lucy and picked her up seeing she had passed out.I took her to my house to sleep."oh lucy...."I whispered and smiled."Laxus?"she muttered."lucy are you ok!"I yelled."Im fine sparky."she said and giggled to herself."Hey!"I said and trough her on the bed."EKK!"she yelled."HAHAHA!"I started laughing like crazy because of the cute noise she made.Just then she started glowing a golden and slightly red."lucy?"

HEY Lil vamps hears chapter three and the fourth one will come out tomorrow.(sorry i have school tomorrow)😓