CHAPTER 18

Lucy's p.o.v
Oh my mavis he asked me to be his girlfriend I'm so happy. "So do you?" Laxus asked me. I looked up and got up on his bed and pulled his coat and he stood there two centimeter in front of my face. I yanked he coat and kissed him. Laxus seemed surprised by this but soon melted into the kiss. Soon we pulled apart for air. "Is that a yes?" Laxus asked me. "Yes!" I said cheer fully. Laxus looked at me with a bit of a happiness in his face but also some shock. He then seen me staring so he had pushed me down on the bed and he was on top of me. "L-laxus!?" I squeled as he pushed me down. "That was cute lulu." He muttered geting close to my ear and nibbling on it. "H-hey s-stop th-that tickles!" I said between laughs. "Is that so." Laxus said i a husky voice. He started to tickle be all over my body. "L-laxus!" I said laughing a bit to hard. So i started coughing. "Hu lulu you okay?" Laxus asked. "I'm fine I just laughed to hard." I said. "Oh alright." He said and leaned down and kissed me. "Get some sleep alright?" He said and layed next to me. "Okay.." I whispered. And fell asleep in his arms.

~hey lil vamps this is chapter 18. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the wait. But like normal comment if you liked it. Bye~ 259 word count.