CHAPTER 9

Lucys P.O.V

I laid there facing the ceiling sadly I couldn't see but I could hear everything going on around me. "I'm sorry blondie...." I heard Laxus whisper. I wanted to tell him it was okay but I can't speak. "I will leave just for you Lucy. Remember I'm doing this to keep both me and you safe. Also Lucy I love you and I hope you find your true love......goodbye." Laxus whispered softly crying so I could hear it in his voice. After that I heard a crack of thunder and he was gone. Gone out of my life. The love of my life is gone. After that I shot up from my bed scarring wendy. "Lucy lay back down you need to rest." Wendy said in a soft voice. "NO I CAN'T!" I yelled at her, bringing her to tears. "Lucy calm down Its fine." Wendy said shaking like a leaf. "I NEED TO FIND HIM!" I yelled again. My eyes went to a dark pink color with black slits in them. "I need him..." I muttered and transformed into a part demon part angel with all the zodiac signs on my shoulder. I jumped out the window and ran following his sent. It's still lingering slightly good. "Why did you run Laxus why." I said and stopped I just realized It was raining as I fell to my knees and cried silently. "Please come back...." I said barely above a whisper. "Hey luce!" I heard a voice say behind me. I knew he smelt the salt from my tears in the rain. "Luce whats wrong?" Natsu asked, walking in front of me. "Im fine now bug off!" I yelled again. "L-luce y-your a demon!?" He said panicked. "Shut the hell up and leave me alone you fucking asshole!" I yelled again. I was trapped in my head. Someone took over I knew it please let me control again. Just then Natau looked at me with hurt in his eyes. Then they turned a dark red. "YOU SLUT I WAS NEVER FRIENDS WITH YOU AND I NEVER LOVED YOU IT WAS ALL OUT OF PITY!" Natsu yelled at me. His eyes went back to how they were. Just then he jumped on top of me. "Leave me alone." I said with a shaky voice. I was back in control good but only for a little bit. But if i find Laxus I won't go crazy and kill people. But he left so I can't be save any more. "It's his fault....." I muttered.

~hey lil vamps this is chapter 9 I hope you enjoyed thanks for all the positive comments and no negative ones thank you. Like normal comment for more. Bye~ 461 word count