CHAPTER 16

~few years later~

Finally I'm back after three years. I can't wait to see them again! Right now I'm geting off the train to mongolia. Not like they would have missed me much. Right? Once the train stops I get off the train and walk to find a apartment. I found my old apartment was still available so I got it again. So I just git done unpacking. "Your finally back hu sis?" I heard my brother say. "Yes I am zeref." Was all I said. "Would you like to see the guild Lulu?" He asked again. "Yes I would. Lets go." I responded. Soon we left my house and walked to the guild. "Ima kick down the doors okay?" I told Zeref. He just nodded. After that I raised my foot to the doors and kicked it open. "I'M BACK!" I yell as the whole guild looks at me " lu-chan!" Levy yells at me. Then the rest of the guild. I look up to see Laxus on the second floor sleeping. 'Why does he look so.....lost?' I wondered. "LET'S PARTY!" They yelled. "Hehe." I laughed a little. All the yelling caused Laxus to wake up. He looked over at all of us. He seen me but acted like he didn't. "Hey Levy whats up with Laxus?" I ask her. "Well mating season is over now and he hasn't mated with anyone." Levy told me. 'Oh?' I stood up and walked up the second floor stairs. Laxus watched me. "Take a picture it last longer." I said to him. He goes wide eyed then looks away from me. I walked into masters office. "I-im back..." I muttered scared of what he'd do. "Okay?" Was all he said. "Can I get a mark?" I asked. "Oh right." He said and looked at you and gave you your pink mark on your hand back. "Thanks!" I yelled and left. Once I left the office I got pinned to the wall. "Akk!" I yellped. "Quiet." Said the person that pinned me. "Lets go." Was all they said and then we disappeared in a flash of yellow.

"Well Laxus got her again." Levy muttered.

~hey lil vamps this is chapter 16 sorry for the long wait also tell me your thoughts on this chapter and I'll do more. Bye~ 391 word count