CHAPTER 15

Laxus was being controlled by Rogue I knew this would happen. "Laxus I know your in there please snap out of it!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "Lulu you know I could easily kill him right know." I heard Rogue say into my ear. "If your not controlling him then......who is." I asked trying to think of some one who would do this. "Lucy I need to tell you something." Laxus said. "Yes?" I replied. "I never loved you and also me and mira are dating now." He said and wiggled his fingers. No he's lieing.
"No he's not lulu dont think like that." Rogue said in my head. Thats it I'm done with emotions. My eyes were dull now but not because of Rogue. It was my fault. I'm done with my emotions so I'm emotionless now. Just then I seen Laxus fall to the ground. I watched him Fall. "Im done with this world already. Also I'm leaving to do training." I muttered. "Lulu dont do that you dont have to." I heard a apologetic voice in my head. "Rogue come out. I whispered. He came out with a small black swirl. "Lulu please just hear me out. I may have wanted you before but I don't now I found my mate and also I dont love you." Rogue said looking away. "Rogue just hit me or something and nust get it over with." I told him. He looked up and then walked away. "Now time to find a place to train." I muttered. "D-dont g-g-go." I heard laxus slightly say with his voice cracking. Was he crying? Oh well hom crying won't change the facrt Im leaving.

~hey lil vamps this is chapter 15 i hope you enjoyed. Like normal comment what you think for more. Also give me some other ships you like with lucy I might do them in another book.~326 word count