CHAPTER 12

Lucy's P.O.V

I knew that yellow. Laxus he's back! But last I remember he left because of me so why did he come back? Lighting strikes right in front of me. I looked up to see Rogue fight Laxus and losing. "Lulu give me your magic NOW!" He yelled at me. Just then I stood up and looked at him, my eyes were as dull as ever. "I'm done with you Rogue. I'm ending this here now." I told him as my body flashed a golden ruby color.

Rogue looked at me and laughed. "Try me Rogue!" I yelled at him but my voice was much deeper. He looked at me confused and smiled like a maniac. "Gladly!" He yelled. "Magic circles light!" I yelled out the spell. It blasted Rogue off out of the guild. "Tsk weak." I muttered. "Lucy...." I heard Fro. Behind me. "Hm?" I hummed and turned around to see Laxus crying softly. (Very manly Laxus😔) "what?" I asked going back to normal. "Your okay Im so happy!" He yelled and hugged me. "You left me saying it would be better....was it better for you sparks?" I ask looking down at the floor. "Lucy I did it to save you." He told me looking away. "SAVE ME FROM WHAT!!!" I yelled at him. He looked at me with a face that I couldn't read. " lucy I did this so you could find someone better. Not me I almost killed you before and yet you still get yourself hurt because of me. Laxus told me looking at my dull eyes. Laxus slowly walked to me. "Lucy please...." He whispered. I was trapped between the wall and Laxus's tall figure. "Laxus wha-." I got cut off by him kissing me like there's no tomorrow. After a little we parted. "L-laxus why did you?" I stuttered out. "I just wanted to say lucy I love you. I know you don't feel the sa- '' I cut him off by smacking him. "You big idiot. Of course I do have you ever seen the way I act around you I mean come on now." I said crying tears of joy.

~hey guys this is chapter 12. I hope you enjoyed it also . Would you be surprised if I said this is my first book I've made? You know the rules for more. I hope you enjoyed bye~405 word count