CHAPTER 7

As soon as Rogue asked me to be his girlfriend I felt him inject something into my side.I looked down and saw a dark liquid. Next thing I know I say yes to him.I looked up at him as my eyes were a darker brown now.I put my arms around his neck and kissed him with as much love as I could."I love you Lucy "Rogue told me.Laxus looked at me and Rogue and I seen hate appear in his eyes for one moment but soon disappeared.Please help me Laxus.Once Rogue left Laxus came up to me with hate and anger in his eyes."Hey Laxus."I said as my eyes got dark."You fucking slut."Laxus muttered as he made lightning strike down and hurt me."AHHHH!" I yelled "You know Lucy I didn't have to do this"Laxus told me with a creep smirk on his face."I....never..loved..you."I stuttered out with blood coming out of my mouth."Good to know slut."He said striking me with lighting one last time before running off.Rogue came up from behind me and whispered."You will have more where that came from girly."I looked at him confused.Next thing he does is pull me to his and stings house."R-Rogue where are we going?"I asked with a sweet voice.Damn it i need this potion out of me now.Just then my body lightly glowed gold Rogue didn't notice.I'm back!"Hey girly welcome back" Rogue told me."Hu how did you know."I asked."I saw an idiot." He said bluntly."Why are we going to yours and stings place?"I asked again."Oh that I need a new maid."he said as he smirked with an evil glint in his eyes.Once we got there he took me and chained me up in the basement."Have fun hanging around girly. Also I will be back soon."Rogue told me.

(Hey Lil vamps this is part 7 i hope you enjoyed this lovely chapter.also little warning there will be abuse in the next chapter.also comment for more😊)354 word count