just want you - rosékook

(Hey

(Hey. Clumsy author here to tell you that there's a small typo in the second screenshot. It's supposed to be is* instead of in*. Sorry <3)

Chaeyoung smiled slightly and put her phone down, turning her attention to Junhoe who was looking at her fondly.

"What?" She asked.

"Is that Jungkook?" He asked with a smile.

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled. "How did you know?" She asked.

He chuckled. "The way your eyes light up and the way you smile gives it away."

"Oh..." She blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"You both are so lucky honestly. I really did not expect sanjangnim to agree with you two dating each other. Like... It's honestly a miracle. I remember how strict he was to let Blackpink interact with boys. And to let you guys actually date... The stars really want you two together." He said.

Chaeyoung smiled. She remembered the day when they decided to ask the CEOs of their company for permission to date. She was terrified as hell.

Jungkook comforted her saying that everything will be okay and Bang PD-nim is very considerate. He was sure he could handle YGE's strict CEO as well.

But she wasn't confident. She was almost shaking.

What if Bang PD-nim and Yang Sanjangnim fire them? It will ruin both of their careers. They both belonged to the most popular boy group and girl group in the world. This could ruin everything.

They both arranged for a joint meeting. They walked in the room and saw the confused CEOs sitting on the chairs.

"Jungkook... What is all this?" Bang PD-nim asked.

"Make this quick you two. We don't have much time." Yang Hyun-suk said.

She saw Jungkook stepping forward and bowing to both of them.

"I'm sorry you had to come here. But this is important." He said.

He looked back at her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards himself. He interlocked their hands, as the two older men watched with utter disbelief in their eyes.