so it goes - rosékook

warning : mature content ahead

it's hard to breathe again, with her so close up to his face. jungkook holds his breath as rosie leans into him, styling his hair and innocently doing her job as his hair stylist. but jungkook has other sinful thoughts to worry about. it was amazing how she managed to remain composed when she's so near him in front of everyone, because whenever they're alone she's nothing but a trembling mess.

"this colour looks great on you." she sweetly said as if she wasn't present to see the whole process of him dyeing blonde highlights on his dark hair. jungkook chuckled softly. "thanks."

rosie took some product on her hand and put it on his hair, smoothening it and putting some final touches. his hair was longer than usual, so she gave him a "messy" hair look. he looked handsome.

he always looked handsome to her, either when he's on stage or on bed with her legs thrown over his shoulders.

they had to separate soon as he was called on stage. after the concert, jungkook announced that he would be doing a vlive later that night, which was a hint for rosie as to when she can sneak in his hotel room.

rosie knows he's doing this on purpose, and that he likes to make her wait so she throws a fit in impatience. then he gets to wreck her for being a brat.

so that night wasn't so different. after he finished his live, he waited patiently for the three familiar knocks on his door. it was quite hot in his room, or maybe he just felt like that because of the anticipation of what's going to happen, so he took off his shirt and sat on the bed, waiting for rosie to come.

when he heard those knocks, he quickly got up to open the door. and as expected, rosie was standing on the other side- with nothing but a silk robe on.

jungkook's eyes widened at her attire because his girlfriend wouldn't do such a bold thing. but he wasn't complaining.

"you like to make me wait, huh." she said, coming inside the room and closing the door behind her. "why?"

"my fans are important." he answered, teasing her with an annoying smirk.

"and I'm not?" she asked, playing with the knot tying her robe together.

jungkook didn't answer, but just vaguely shrugged which made her arch her eyebrow. she slowly walked towards him, holding him by his shoulder and pushing him backwards until he hit the bed making him sit down on the mattress.

"you think I'm a joke, jeon jungkook?" she asked, trailing her fingers over his shoulder blades seductively.

she was leaning over him now, intensely gazing into his eyes. usually he's the dominant one between the two, but that night, it was rosie who was seemingly taking the lead.

"why don't you prove to me that you're not?" he asked, interested to see what will happen after that.

rosie scoffed and tightened her grip on his shoulder, pushing him down until he completely laid on the bed. she quickly climbed on top, sitting on his stomach and then he realised that she wasn't really wearing any underwear either. his eyes widened in surprise upon the realization.

"surprised?" she asked, smirking. she moved her hips as her core rubbed on his washboard abs. a low moan came out of her mouth and jungkook gritted his teeth in an attempt to not groan at the wetness.

"tonight, let me take care of you." she said as she leaned down to kiss him.

the kiss was desperate, and definitely hot. he captured her lower lip in between his teeth, gently pulling on them and then going back to kiss her until she felt light-headed. jungkook's hand found their place on her hips, gripping them tight and urging her to move on his stomach. and she did. she grinded on him, moaning hotly into his mouth.