secret moments - rosékook

mature content ahead.

The cold air brushes her skin as she shivers slightly due to the revealing outfit of the night. She wanted to curse the stylist for putting her in those clothes in the middle of winter when it's freezing cold. The small blanket that they provided wasn't enough for her to keep warm. The tight fitting mini white dress, which more or less felt like a bodysuit, sure was flattering to her slim figure, froze her to death. She rubbed her hands together, hoping the little warmth will make her survive through the night so that she'd be alive to go home and sleep in her warm bed, wearing her warm pyjamas. She'd do anything to just leave the venue right there and then.

"Chaeyoung-ah, get up!" Jisoo hissed near her ear. Chaeyoung snapped out of her thoughts and realised that they had to go up on the stage to collect the award they just won.

It was another award show night, and naturally Blackpink were one of the highlighted idol groups. It was surprising that they attended it, and even more surprising that they are winning awards– not because they don't deserve it or work for it, rather because of the politics and dirty businesses going in the industry which was making it hard for the women to truly showcase their talents.

Accepting the award, Chaeyoung made a heartfelt speech, having lost in the stone-paper-scissors game backstage yet again. Although she lost, her speech wasn't any less emotional and genuine. She appreciates her fans from her heart and she makes sure to show it as well.

As she was finishing up her speech, her vision caught something. Not too far from the stage, just in the row behind her group's seat were BTS. They had just arrived, while she was giving her speech, she thinks, because they weren't here when they got up to collect the award.

However, her eyes caught the stare of one member in particular– who also happens to be her boyfriend. Jeon Jungkook was sitting right there in his black suit, his expression neutral, but hands clapping gently for her group. Even through the bright spotlight, she could catch his small smile and sparkling eyes. She wanted to smile widely at him, and wave at him and run into his arms with the trophy in her hand. She knows if she did that, he will most definitely catch her in his arms and give her a chaste kiss on her forehead, congratulating her on her achievement. She knows he will not care about all the thousands of cameras pointing at him right at the moment, and will hold her tightly in his arms, warming her up like a soft blanket.

But she can't. She can't do any of that, even though every nerve was pressuring her to.

They both can't.

Being idols, finding time with each other is the most difficult thing to do. Especially, when you're the part of the two most popular groups in the entire planet.

After the speech, Blackpink returned to their seats, which were right in front of BTS, and somehow Chaeyoung ended up sitting right in front of Jungkook. She knows the girls planned this. She doesn't know how or when, but the way they were giggling and smirking gave her the idea that they wanted her to sit there. Apparently, they love to see her be awkward.

Everything was close to a blur after that for her, and all she could think about is Jungkook behind her, looking handsome as hell in his Saint Laurent suit– which she knows he wore as a subtle support for her. His hair was slightly messy, just enough to look decent and careless at the same time. Sometimes the camera will pan to him, and she will catch a glance of him. All she wanted to do was sit next to him, hand in hand, not giving a damn about the obsessive fans or the cameras. But they can't. Since she was also sitting in front of him, she couldn't even stare at him once in a while (subtly, of course). She could only see him when he's on the screen or on the stage. But she can be sure of one thing– that she could definitely feel a pair of eyes on her time after time, and she's not talking about the audience.