mornings - rosékook

Waking up next to the love of your life has a charm and satisfaction of its own. Jungkook and Chaeyoung had the luck to experience that. After two years of being in a serious relationship, they finally decided to move into a cozy two bedroom apartment in Busan. They were happy, and so much in love with each other, that every step they took together just felt right.

Cuddled up in a thick blanket, in the cold weekend morning of November they found warmth in each other's embrace. She had her cheek pressed up against his bare chest as he firmly held her in between his arms, both sleeping peacefully. It wasn't long before Chaeyoung woke up, fluttering her sleepy eyes open and shifting her position a little but only to be tugged closer by Jungkook who was in no mood to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and focused on his face, a small smile forming on her lips. She always found him so cute when he's asleep, with his hair messily falling on his forehead and his lips are slightly parted. She would kiss him awake but she doesn't want to ruin the peace on his face.

"Stop looking at me like that." He said, in his thick sleepy voice that made her heart race. She was a little surprised since she thought he was sleeping, until he opened his eyes to meet her gaze, the corner of his lips tilting up.

"Like what?" She asked, confused how he knew that she was staring at him when his eyes were shut the entire time.

"Like I'm your everything." He replied, finally showing his bunny teeth as he noticed a faint blush forming on her cheeks and her gaze lowering to avoid his teasing look. He rubbed his thumb in small gentle circles on her bare lower back where he had his hands rested the entire time when she finally looked back up to him.

"How else am I supposed to look at you then?" She inquired, knowing she had won this battle the way he looked slightly taken aback by her comeback. He recovered from it in a second though, pulling her even closer to plant a kiss on her forehead and then resting his chin on top of her head. She was so small against his frame and he loved that. She was like a cupcake and God knows he has a sweet tooth.

They laid in comfortable silence in the bed, not wanting to get up because the mood was too romantic for that. She nuzzled her face in his chest and inhaled his scent, still fresh from last night's shower.

"You're so warm." She said.

"Do you like that?" He asked.

"I love that." She answered.

"Well, I love you."

She lifted her head to meet his eyes and once again, she got lost in them. She often wonders how his eyes hold the entire galaxy in them, sparkling all the time and making her hypnotised.

She noticed him lean into her, gently brushing his lips against hers, which made her shiver a little. It took her no time to hold him by his nape and pull him into a proper kiss, because god damn the way he makes her lose all control and senses by just a mere touch.

The kiss wasn't needy, but gentle and slow paced, because they both just wanted to embrace the moment. Just them, in their newly bought apartment, so young but so much in love.

They pulled back when they were short of air, as he pressed his forehead on hers, gently caressing her face.

"You're so cute babe." He whispered, and pecked her lips again.

Chaeyoung smiled and dropped her head to his shoulders, her hands snaking around his muscular built.

"I don't want to get up." She whined lightly, making him chuckle at her cuteness. He gave her ass a light squeeze, making her squirm briefly between his grasp.

"Let's call it a lazy day then..." He said, lifting her head so that she looked at him in the eyes before dipping in to kiss her deep and proper, his intention loud and clear to her as she let herself follow his lead.

>•<

a/n : okay, but I made myself bust all the uwus while imagining this.