Sabrina decided to pick Nico. I guess that's fine.(Chapter 6)

I didn't know what her reaction was, but I was waiting for around thirty seconds before she said "Rise Celia Pena."

I stood up and looked at her, showing her that I was serious about my offer.

"I accept your offer." She said as she produced her flower.

I was waiting to see what it was, what kind of flower it would be. It was a Helleborus 'Onyx Odyssey'. What. The. Fuck. That's probably why she looked at my flower in wonder as I stared at hers with amazement. This was proof that we were meant to be familiars. We had the same exact flower.

True familiars.

"The only thing different is the color. Mines dark blue and yours is-"

"black." She finished off.

Our flowers entwined by the stems and split in two, one mix for each of us. Lilith caught my flower and hers and put mine in my hair. Her touch made me shiver.

Lilith put her flower in her hair and said "Shall I escort you out?"

Before I could respond Sabrina exclaimed "What the hell was that? What did you guys do?".

The other demons stared at us in confusion, I figure they must be fairly young demons.

"Well, I just asked Lilith to be my familiar, that's it."

"Why did you show your flower to her? Another thing, they're EXACTLY the SAME. How?" She was an angry red.

"I don't know." I lied.

"The showing of the flower is part of the private ceremony." Sabrina grumbled.

"Ahh, you see Sabrina, what Celia was doing was an old method. There are more things that are complicated in the private ceremony. This is the traditional way." She said smoothly, as if this was a normal thing.

The demons seemed to calm down. It seemed that here Lilith's words were as good as gold. Sabrina also seemed to calm down.

"I think Nico is the right choice, I think he should be my familiar.  I'll be right back. You guys can go on ahead." She said as she began walking towards Nico.

Well that was quick. I guess Nico is fine, they are around the same age, but I wish she would have at least looked around a little more. She only talked to him. That really annoys me, she could have found her true familiar if she talked to some other demons. Whatever, her choice. I just hope it's the right one. I turned back to Lilith. Another thing, I can't stop thinking about how she put the flower in my hair. What her touch did to me and what it made me feel.

Ughh. Another thing to distract me.

"So...do you need a minute to get your things or would you prefer that this be our new dorm?" I asked, now a bit awkward since we were alone.

"I would like to see your dorm room first before deciding."

"As you wish. Please follow me." I said as I created a portal.

I don't know if this is weird but, all I kept thinking about was how Lilith put my flower in my hair. And her nice smile.

Stop.

I shook my head, ridding myself of those weird thoughts. I created a portal and stepped through. Lilith followed. We landed in the cafeteria. Dang it, I have never messed a portal up before.

"Nice room." Lilith said sarcastically.

"Yeah, you think so? I like it too. It's so spacious and clean, and it even has its own 20 water fountains." I replied.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Sorry, I've never messed up a portal before."

"Really? You must have been distracted." I blushed.

"Umm, I guess I was."

"Should we try again?" Lilith asked.

"Yeah I should, I won't mess up this time I promise."

She chuckled. "I wonder what you were thinking about Celia."

Oh, wouldn't she like to know. I smiled at her and opened a portal. She grabbed my arm and we both stepped through. Hopefully I wasn't too distracted on her grabbing my arm. That would be embarrassing if I messed up a second time.

Just what the hell was wrong with me today?

Word Count: 700~