SEVEN

"That would be 700 won," said the counter lady. He took out his money from his wallet and pay for the cup of ramen he pick.

"Thank you, and please help yourself with the heater and utensils we already prepared," She pointed at the corner of the shop. He nodded and begin to cook his ramen.

He then waited for his ramen to cool down a bit while checking any texts or missed call in his phone.

MISSED CALLED

-------------------

[WITCH \\ 10]

--------------------

His stepmom are really getting on his nerve and he deleted her missed call, close the phone screen and slide it back to his pocket.

He begin to eat and surprisingly the ramen taste better with no one with him and nag him to do stuffs.

He finished it in 3 minutes but still hungry. He lay seated for a while on the bench outside the shop and stare at the passerby.

He fix his cap and throw the ramen cup beside the bench and walk his way to his next destination.

~

"Omo," panicked (y/n). She rummage her sling bag and found that her purse is missing. "What is it (y/n)?" asked Chenle, who is standing beside her.

"I lost my purse." She said, not looking to him and explore again her bag wishing it was there.

"It's okay (y/n) I'll pay it from here," assured Chenle.

"Do you even have mo-," her words stuck when chenle took something out from his wallet and pay their lunch with a credit card. Her eyes widened. Their dinner doesn't cost a fortune and he simply can pay it with cash.

"Is that your parent's credit card? You know, it's not nice to use-"

"It's mine" he cuts her off by showing his own name on the credit card.

She widened her eyes again. Chenle's laugh and tell her to close her mouth before the fly came in and make a house in there.

She was quite speechless as she doesnt even have her own credit card and if she had one she will spend it on buying useless thing. It's really hard to ask money from her parents as they already know what a money spender (y/n) is. In which she is totally opposite of that.

"You're just showing off," she scoffed. "I'm going to search my purse and come back as soon as I found it. I think I dropped it somewhere in the park when I honestly believe I already put it into my bag," she explain, with her disbelief face and can't believe that she's such a clumsy person.

"Tell Jaemin, I'll be back soon," Chenle nodded.

"There's 20 pieces french fries, 5 chicken nuggets, 2 mash potatoes, one small bowl of salad, 2 burger and 250 ml liquid in my drink, tell Jaemin that," She gave chenle I-mean-it look and went off to search for her missing purse.

He laugh at the way (y/n)'s expression being serious with her foods. "What a funny girl, I don't understand how Jaemin fall for her."

Chenle shake his head and chuckle as the lady said to wait for their meal to be serve. He nodded and join Jaemin on their table.