FIFTEEN

(y/n) did'nt wake up when the door swung open, but she jumped when someone patted her shoulder. It was Renjun. He was staring at her at the side of the bed.

"Oh, it's you" her voice came out hoarsely.

"Breakfast ready and we're going to do a groceries date today, yayy," he said, with a giddy tone.

"Can't Lucas do it?," said (y/n) tiredly.

"He's sending Jaemin to Hospital this early morning and they're going back home somewhere around the evening,"

She steer her sight away from Renjun and the place where Jaemin last slept was empty.

That kid. She narrowed her eyes.

"By the way why are you even in Jaemin's room? Did you got lost?," He said, curious.

She raised her eyebrows and open her eyes wide to look around her surrounding.

He was right, Lol, it was his room.

"We just had a talk last night, and I fell asleep at the middle of his bedtime story," she explained, her eyes barely open.

"You still need a bedtime story to fall asleep?,"

"Yeah why not?,"

"It's so childlish,"

"Well, I'm not too old for-,"

"Disney and stuffs yeah I got it," he rolled his eyes.

She grinned. He flicked her forehead and (y/n)'s eyes blink once. "But seriously you need to sleep by yourself and not with a 'guy',"

His eyes were pointing towards Jaemin's empty bed.

"why not?,he's not that kind a guy you're imagine and also we've been sleeping together since kids," She whined.

"First off, girl you need to stop whining and second of all you're a girl and he's a boy, Boy who are not marry yet can't sleep with a girl who are not marry yet," He stated.

(Y/n) grunt groggily.

"But we're not even lovers,"

"Lovers or not you need to have manners, you're a girl,"

"Now I know why our grandmother's side gene runs through us"

"What?"

"You're so obedient just like our grandmother"

"Her advices for do's and don'ts have been my rules everyday,"

"Sad"

"And you young lady need to start learning some manners,"

"Fine, but I won't promise that I gonna follow what you say," she said, quickly protecting her face with a pillow before Renjun can hit her with other pillow.

"Ya!, you worm," he retorted. They burst into laughter until Renjun sound up.

"Come on, go bath and we'll go breakfast together," She nodded. He step up from Jaemin's bed and closes the door as he leave. (y/n) step down from the bed and did a tidy up and after that she went to her bedroom and took a bath.