SIXTEEN

Jeno's notifications was flooded with his stepmother texts and calls. The other notifications are from his friends. At least he thought they were his friends. They all left him when he's in need of them. No point of seeing their faces again.

"Is that all you'll taking sir?," ask the male cashier. Jeno looked at the things he was buying and nodded when he confirmed he got what he's taking. He was in a supermarket, he stopped buying ramen for a while and he's now buying 'real food' to eat.

I'm gonna have to find a job soon. He thought, worriedly. He pays the groceries that he took and the male cashier gave him back the changes to him.

He then walk out from the cashier and he still can't go back to his hotel room yet, he still needs to buy something. He walked in a stationary shop to buy some pens and a sketchbook. He wanted to start his new journal with drawings.

"Jeno?," a familiar voice call from behind. He was shock by it and his heart jumped as his whereabout has been discovered.

He wanted to run but his hoodie got pulled. "Jeno, it's me (y/n)," She was holding back jeno's peach hoodie and he turn back to see (y/n) smilling widely. His heart sink for a little and it began to pumped fast.

"I'm surprise to see you here," She commented. "I thought I never see you again," She added, eyes still fix on him. Her eyes shinning with excitement.

"Yes, we met again," he grinned. His eyesmile was showing and (y/n) missed it eventhough they only met yesterday.

"I see you're buying a lot of stuffs, are you having a party?," She asked. Jeno shaked his head.

"It was for me,"

"All of that?,"

"Yes,"

"Are you leaving alone?,"

"Yes,"

"Oh"

(Y/n) was holding a song notebook and Jeno noticed it. "You played instruments?,"

"No, but my bestfriend did, he play the guitar and composed his own song, I bought it cause composing songs was his pain reliever well at least it was lol" (y/n) said, proudly.

"I see, he must be a good guitarist then," he began to walk away from her which made (y/n) followed him.

"Do you play an instruments too?,"

"Long time ago yes, but not anymore don't ask why,"

"Oh, alright," she bit his lip. " I would love to hear it if you do play it next time,"

"What made do you think we'll meet again next time?," he asked.

They moved to another section of the stationary shop and (y/n) trail after him.

"I don't know, we met for the second time and there must be a third time meet then?,I mean if we meet again by chance it would be weird but at the same time cool, is that what people call it fate nowadays?" she said, picking out some random things along the way and put it in the random place.

Jeno turn his head towards (y/n) and she was busying messing up with the things in the shop. He didn't even have the urge to chide her. It was cute to watch it but wrong at the same time.

"Yeah, it will be cool fate I guess" he began quietly. He then move again to another section and giggly (y/n) following him like a baby duck.

(Y/n) felt like it was so easy to approach Jeno eventhough he's a completely stranger and stranger are bad. Well not this one tho.

"Aren't you annoy with me following you everywhere?," she said.

"No," he commented, done picking his sketchbook and pens.

"By the way I was wondering about yesterday," she began, playing with her hands.

"why did you left me alone in the park?," she try to not sound upset by it. "You know I could be kidnapped any second,"

"There's a lot of people passing the road and it's the least favourite place for kidnappers to kidnap person. Beside if you scream or being kidnap, there's a hidden camera hiding somewhere in those lamp post and it's hard for them to even do their job if they're being recognized,"

(Y/n) went wow with his cautious about the park surrounding. "Did you volunteer doing a patrol in the park or something?,"

"No, but I would love too but unfortunately I'm busy," he answered back.

He put the sketchbook and pens to the cashier counter and (y/n) puts her too.

"I'll pay for it," (y/n) said. "No need," he decline politely. "Shut up and cashier take my money," she shove Jeno's money back inside his pocket and he was speechless.

The female cashier took her money with an awkward smile and after
the calculations and exchanges money she gave her the receipt.

Jeno started to walk his way out the store with his things and she went ahead and trail after him again.

He stopped. "I'm going home now,
and thank you for paying my stuffs,"

"No problem." She smiled. "I hope we can see again next time," she added, hoping. Jeno nodded not knowing what to say.

They exchange goodbye wave. He turn his back and walk straight out from the supermarket

For the first time in his lifetime Jeno can feel the warm side he haven't felt for a long time ago.

She reminded him the warm he felt when his mother still reside before leaving him with all tragedies and unfortunate events.

The talking with (Y/n) really warm his heart and it heals the heartache he's been having nowadays. He wanted to see her again,just one more time.

He took the narrow short cut to his hotel where less people took it since he likes it and it's fast. Very convenient.

Until, his ears caught footsteps following him from behind.