TWELVE

Jaemin and chenle found (y/n) was sleeping on a bench after they search everywhere for her. "There she is!," spotted Jaemin. His walk began to pace up as chenle tell him to slow it down.

"Ya! Walk faster. She's alone there, I don't want any passerby take a chance on her," He said, with a serious tone.

"Don't you remember you're injured?"

"Hurry up!"

Chenle let out a long grunt and faster their pace. They reach at (y/n) and notice there's a soda drink beside her face. Chenle wanted to take it but his hand was smack by Jaemin.

"Ow," he said, with a pout on his face. "That's (y/n)'s, you have money go buy your own"

"Alright," Chenle said, sighing. He notice that (y/n) was dirty and a stench slowly creeping in his nose. He cough in disgust.

"Ya, your girl smells like a stinky socks," Jaemin gave chenle a glare and he gave him his nervous smile. "a nice smell of socks" Chenle corrected himself.

Jaemin gently wake (y/n) up with a gently shake on her arms.

"Jagiya(darling), wake up," he said. "Didn't you call her netface earlier? And now you call her Jagiya?,"ask Chenle in confusion. Jaemin shushing him down as he continue waking (y/n) up.

She finally woke up from jaemin's voice. She didn't even realise she was sleeping. "Omo," she started. She saw Jaemin and Chenle was infront of her now. Her memories went back to Jeno who was there a few minutes ago.

"Where's Jeno?"

"Who's jeno?," chenle said.

"The guy who's with me a couple of minutes ago, he was getting me a drink,"

"You mean this one?"

Jaemin lifted up the soda drink from the bench and (y/n) took it.

"Who's this Jeno guy anyway?" Jaemin ask, his eyes was fixed on (y/n) and chenle can feel jealousy vibe in him.

"Just a guy I met, he was helping me finding my missing purse,"

"Oh really? What else?,"

"We go search for it together"

"Together?!,"

"Yeah and it's been 45 minutes we search it but haven't had any clues"

"Did he ask for your number?,"

"No. I wish that he ask for it but if he didn't ask I'll ask for it, But why are you asking me this?"

"Just for confirmation purpose."

He flicked (y/n) head and she quickly rub it. "Stop that it hurts," Jaemin let out his mischievous smile and took out (y/n)'s purse from his pocket.

"Oh my gracious! You found it!" (y/n) exclaim in happiness and hug jaemin tightly. "Ya! I can't breath," said Jaemin, chockingly. "Oh, sorry haha," she break the hug and check the things inside her purse. Still in one peace. She sigh in relief.

Jaemin cleared his throat and told chenle to give the take away foods for her. Her eyes went wide as soon as she sees foods. She thanked them both for finding her and mad at Jaemin for not answering her calls. They both quarrels about it and Chenle just laugh away with their childlish attitudes.

Jeno was watching them from a far and it hurts his eyes to see (y/n) clinging with that two boys. He remembers the guy he injured this morning and didn't believe he was befriending (y/n).

It was unusual for him to feel this insecure about his feelings since his time with her was a healing time for him. He needed someone to talk but unfortunately he can't do it now. He needs to see her again.

Desperately.

__________________
>Hello everyone! How you guys been doing?

>I think some of you might be confuse about Jaemin and (y/n) relationship eh?

>I'll explain more in the next week chapters 👀💕

>For jeno, he's gonna be more aggressive in the next encounter

>Expecting some kidnapped happens soon? Eh?😥

>Till then please keep voting💫 and share this story for nctzens out there lmao💕 peace out!