THIRTEEN

Night came, Renjun and Lucas was busy preparing dinner while (y/n) was treating Jaemin's leg.

"Ouch!," he yelped.

"I haven't even touch it stop scaring me," (y/n) narrowed her eyes with annoyance. Jaemin laughed, he like it when he teased her.

She started to unpin the bandage and undo it slowly.

"Tell me if you feel hurt somewhere,"

"I have,"

"Where?,"

"Here." Jaemin pointed on his heart.

(y/n) made a face. "Funny." She finish taking off the bandage and was shock at the sight of the wound. It was as long as 10 cm ruler.

"The wound look serious! Are you kidding me, come on we have to get you to the hospital,"

"Calm down, I'm okay," Jaemin trying to calm her down.

"How's that even okay? Can't you feel the pain?"

"I already when to the hospital a couple of hours ago remember? The doctor told me to just lay down and not do anything," He explained slowly.

She calm her nerve down. "Are you sure?,"

"100% sure, trust me,now please continue what you have to do,"

Her face was fill with worries but he trust his statement bout seeing the doctor and get his leg treated up.

"Then alright, I'll start to clean the blood now,"

Jaemin nodded. (Y/N) started to clean the wound gently with a wet towel and she repeat it until there's less blood before she apply the oinment.

It was a long silence time until (y/n) broke the ice.

"I'm sorry for making you walk a long way to find me, I don't know that you would go that far to search me with your injured leg," she glance at Jaemin's eyes and went back to his leg.

A smile creep across his face and he hides it. He cough. "Why of course, I can't leave you out there with those shenanigans and it will be unfortunate if they find you there looking ugly while sleeping with your mouth open and-"

"Yeah, I don't need the whole explaining," She cut him off, knowing that he's gonna blabber bout her sleeping habits which he already knows.

He grinned teasely.

(y/n) apply the ointment on his leg and after that she bandage it with a new bandage. Jaemin look at the way (y/n) handle it and his heart beats fast.

Her gentle hand was all around his leg and he felt a sudden rush of heat coming from his back.

He wanted to tell what he had been hiding but the words just can't seem to get off from his mouth. He put his hand on his heartbeat and calm it down.

"There," she pinned the bandage and smiled.

"Wow what a clean bandaged you did, where did you learn it?," he said, amazed.

"My father, he's a part time volunteer working for medical help center in Africa,"

"Your father raised her daughter well," He complimented.

"Yes," she said, with her weak smile.

Lucas came around the kitchen room and he was holding a ladle while wearing an apron.

"Dinner ready, nana can you set the table," Jaemin look over him and knitted his eyebrows.
"Umm, I love too but I can't walk properly remember?,"
"Ahh, lol I forgot you nana can't walk," he turn to (y/n).

"I'll set the table," she said, putting the first aid kit inside the drawers. She then pick up the pail that was fill with Jaemin's blood and make her way to the toilet to clean it.

After (y/n) is not on their side anymore, Lucas went to Jaemin side.

"I think I found our target," he said. "You mean the widow's stepson?," "I'm not sure, i fail to identify him but he made me like this," Jaemin emphasize it. "How do you even know it's him?," said Lucas, wondering.

Jaemin paused.

"I just had a feeling that it's him and I know that sooner or later he's going after what my family had done to his family." he said.

They heard (y/n) came out from the toilet, Jaemin stop talking as soon as she makes her way to the kitchen to set the table.

"Don't let (y/n) knows this," he warned Lucas.

Lucas nodded. "Now help me get off from my seat, I'm hungry," Lucas help him get up slowly, supporting his waist while Jaemin's arm are on Lucas's shoulder.

They make their way to the kitchen as renjun already starts to serve them the foods on the table.