TEN

(Rest well chittaphurrr

(Rest well chittaphurrr. Lol. im kidding)

~

"trrt trrt trrt trrt," Jaemin's phone was on dialing. It's been the fourth time he called (y/n) but she did'nt pick it up.

"Pick up your phone ya netface," retort Jaemin. He was about to lose his patience when Chenle intrupted him.

"You call her a netface?" he knitted his eyebrows. Jaemin didn't answer him as he pressed the end call button as soon as he heard the voicemall. He throw his phone aside him and rub his face.

"Chill, her phone might be in a low battery," said chenle, eating the leftover french fries on Jaemin's plate.

"She call me a couple times just a few minutes ago but darn phone was on mute," he blame himself for it.

"We must take our leave, now"

"Now? But I haven't done-"

"Now!"

Chenle let out a grunt and help Jaemin get up from his seat. He then grab (y/n) lunch, already for take away. He hand carry it on his left hand while the other he support Jaemin.

"You said she lost her purse right?," Jaemin said. Chenle nodded and fix Jaemin's arms around his shoulder.

"It was on me all along, that kid is a one clumsy girl who always forget everything,"

"Reolli? Lol," Chenle shook his head and grinned.

"Just take us to the park, and please be careful my leg began to hurt suddenly," Chenle nodded as jaemin open the restaurant exit door and they both make their way out from it.