FOURTEEN

Dinner ended a few hours ago and Renjun went to bed first followed by Lucas in their own room.

(Y/n) on the other hand haven't felt tired yet. She went ahead to her bedroom too since she bet Jaemin already asleep.

Jaemin's parents started to work overseas last week ago and they we're worried when they heard he was injured.

They told (y/n) to let Jaemin stays over in her house and pay for all the treatments he needed.

His lil sister on the other hand have her camping trip planned out before she even ask him for his permission to go.

He eventually let her go anyway as long as she can take care of herself.

She closes her bedroom door and flop herself on the bed.

She bury her face on her pillow and grunt. It's 9 pm and it's too early to sleep. She thought. (Y/n) took her phone beside her bed to check any notifications.

None. Guess everyone is busy sleeping.

Her thought went back to Jeno. The guy she met in the park. He wonder why he went away. Is he in a rush? If so, can't he leave a letter saying he's in a hurry?

She shake her head off from that matter and go online in whatsapp.

(Y/n) try to take her chance to text Jaemin if he asleep yet.

Me:

Hey

Asleep yet?

She waited for a while in his chat room, until her heart jumps in excitement when she saw Jaemin went online. He was typing.

JaeminPabo is typing..............

JaeminPabo:

Was about to

What is it?

Me:

I just need someone to talk

JaeminPabo

Sigh

Okay

Me:

Do love in first sight exist?

JaeminPabo:

That depends

Do you believe it?

Me:

I guess so

Is it a good thing?

JaeminPabo:

Of course it is

It means you're getting old

I'm proud of you:)

Me:

What does old

Have to do with being in love?

JaeminPabo:

You're reaching the peak

Of your life to know

The realm of love

*slap forehead emoji*

Me: