Boys suck; i know

After school my mind drifted to the new guy. Carla was right,  he was hot and smart and stunning. There was just one characteristic that I wasn't to fond of. He was a jerk. When he walked into 7th period and was assigned the seat to me,  he walked right past me and sat at the back of the classroom. He was repeatedly told to move to the seat next to me but didn't move. He got a detention,  ON HIS FIRST DAY!

I was awakened out of my thoughts by my sister Sarah, running up to me screaming up and down like a maniac. "Guess what, guess what, guess what!" she said. "What, what, what?!" I asked mimicking her. "This is no time for mimicking Jesse!" she said. "Okay what is it?" I asked. "Well Marcus asked me out on a date!" she said. I stood there with a blank expression on my face. "Really that's it?" After all the jumping and screaming,  that's it?" I asked calmly. "Don't y'all go on dates all the time?" I said walking off to the car.

She came following after me. "No, this is not just any date. I think he's going to ask me to go steady with him!" she said screaming in my ear. "Okay! " I said doing it back in her ear then getting in the car. She jumped in as well. She's lucky she made it because I would have left her here and told Marcus to pick her up.

Once we got home Sarah ran upstairs to use the bathroom,while I went in the kitchen for a snack. I ended up getting apples with carmal. It is my favorite snack. I went upstairs to do my homework and I cut on the Tv to watch spongebob. Whilst doing my homework Sarah came out of the room and into mine.She was wearing a Plaid red and black shirt, black leggings, and black combat boots.

"Were are you going?" I asked. "On that date with Marcus ." she stated. 

"Well were are you going?" I asked suspiciously. "Go cart racing at the Plaza!" "Have fun I guess ." I said stubbornly as I went back to my homework . Just as she was going to leave she stopped and turned around.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You sort of ..kind of ..always hang around Marcus all the time." I said. "That's not true !" she said loud.

I nooded my head in disagreement.

"What about that time we went to the mall?" she asked me. "That doesn't count, mom made you go with me. I said. She looked at her watch then back at me. "Well go somewhere together this weekend, okay?" she said / asked.

"Okay ." I said .

She nodded than ran out the room. I went back to doing my homework and watching spongebob with a plastered smile on my face.

I was being shook like an earthquake the next morning. "Time to get up for school. My mom said. "Okay I'm up !" I said as I went to the bathroom to take a shower. "There are waffles with orange juice downstairs for you guys !" my mom shouted as she left for work.

Once I got out and got dressed and did my other neccesities, I went downstairs to see my dad eating breakfast. "Where's Sarah ?" I asked my dad. "I think she's still up in her room." my dad said back.  That's weird I said to myself as I headed back up the stairs.

I knocked on her door lightly,  then when I heard nothing, I opened it and saw her bed with tissues all over it and sniffling. I walked over to her and saw she was crying

. "What's wrong?" I asked with sympathy in my voice.

"Marcus c..ch.eated and he .d.idnt even see me. "As bad as the news was I wasn't surprised. I always thought something like this would happen to her with him.

"W..we had it so good!" Sarah said on the verge of tears.

I pulled her into a hug. "It's okay boys suck I know . " I said. She nodded in agreement. "Can you ask dad if I can stay home today?" she asked.  "Okay." I said as I left. I went downstairs and found my dad In the living room . 

"Dad,  Sarah wanted to know if she could stay home today." I asked. May I ask why?" he said.

I thought for a moment, I wasn't going to tell him what he did to Sarah or else he's gonna be dead .Beside i"ll handle it.

"She is having bad cramps." I said slowly. "O.okay, she can." my dad said weirdly. 

"Okay thanks." I said and ran back upstairs.  I checked the time it was 7:50 . School started at 8,  so I had to leave now.

I went to Sarah's room. "Dad said you can now I have to go to school but ill text you to make sure your doing okay ; love you.  I said quickly.

I grabbed my backpack and headed for the door while shouting bye to my dad while he replied bye back. As I got in the car I looked at my phone it was 7:53 I only had 8 minutes left and it was a five minute drive.

Once I got to the school I only had 3 minutes left. I got out of the car and started running full speed to my class. I reached the second floor of my class and was still running. That is until someone bumped into me.

It was Eric Richard.