Memory loss?

"Jess jakes up from the hospital." my sister sarah said. " Really?Okay lets go." I said.

Once we made it to the hospital we checked in. "Hi two visitors for Jake miller." I said to the front office lady. "Okay there you go sweetheart. "she said. "Thank you." I said. Once we grabbed the two visitors passes, Sarah and I headed to jakes room. I opened the door and saw amber and kayla in the room both asleep. "Hey wake up." Sarah said as she nudged amber on the arm. "Sarah no!" . I whispered, "let them sleep." I said. Sarah nodded. I walked over to Jake. His body looked much better, his skin was back to his normal and he was breathing. "Hey Jake?" I asked shaking him.  He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Hey." I smiled. "Hi who are you? " he asked.

"Jake stop playing I have something to tell you." I said. "I..I'm sorry I don't know who you are." he said. "W..what? " I said scared. I ran over to amber waking her up. "Huh?, hey Jessica when did you get here?" she asked. "

What's wrong with Jake?" I asked ignoring her question. "Well the doctor said he had a bit of memory loss and he could only remember certain things. " she said.

"Does he remember you two?" I asked gesturing toward kayla and her. "

Yeah." she said looking down at her hands." "Well why doesn't he remember me? " I asked.

"I don't know." she said. "Does he remember you Sarah?" I asked.

"Well lets see." she said walking over to him. "

Eric hi its me Sarah do you remember me?" she asked. "No what's your name again?" he asked. "

Great." I said. "Now what?" Sarah asked. "Well the doctor said his memory should come back in about a day a two. " amber said as she sighed. "Well ..I started until my phone rang. "Hold on you guys. " I said going in the hallway. I looked at the caller Id, it was Eric.

PHONE CALL:

" HELLO?" I ASKED.

"HEY ." HE SAID.

"Hey." I said sadly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Well I'm at the hospital for Jake and he finally woke up but he doesn't remember me or Sarah just his sisters.

"Ill be right there. " he said. 

"Okay bye." I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"Bye." he replied.

I went to the restroom then I got a snack. When I got in the room to my suprise kayla was up. "Hey Kay. " I said once I sat down in chair. "Hey Eric fell back asleep." she said. "I see that." I laughed while eating a chip. Suddenley there was a knock at the door. "Come in." amber yelled. It was Eric with a card. He smiled and went over and sat the card down by Jake then came to me. "Hey." he said smiling. "Hey." I said as I stood up putting my arms around his neck. Eric put his lips on mine and we kissed until amber and sarah interrupted us. "Oh I see ya with your boyfriend, gone head girl." she laughed. "Wait you too are a couple?" Sarah asked. "Yep." Eric replied. "You be careful with my sister or your gonna be dead literally." sarah said. "Okay I will." Eric said gulping I laughed. "I'm not surprised there a really cute couple." Kayla said. "Thanks. " I said. "Yeah but were only a cute couple because Jessica is in it." Eric winked. "Aww." Sarah, amber, and kayla all said in unison. I rolled my eyes. Eric sat down and I sat on his lap while he wrapped his arms around me.

I woke up to see everyone asleep expect Eric. In fact he wasn't even in here. I got up wondering where he went. I suddenly found him at the cafeteria eating some food. Just as I was about to go to him this Blondel girl sits in front of him.  Luckily I'm close enough to here what there saying. "Hi. " she said. "Hi." Eric smiled. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Seeing my friend sort of." Eric answered. She nodded.  "What about you why are you here?" Eric asked. "My moms in a coma." she said sadly. "Do you always come up to people greeting them?" Eric smiled. "No just the really cute guys and dogs." she smiled. "Why thank you. " Eric bowed. She laughed. "What's your name?" he asked. "Maya." she said as she held out her hand. "Eric." he stated taking her hand in his. "By the way Maya I also have to mention I have a girlfriend. " he said smiling . "Darn it." she joked. "Don't worry you'll find someone." he said. "Thanks. " she smiled. "I headed back up to the room and decided to trust Jake besides what could happen?" I told myself.

10 minutes later Eric steps back into the room but with someone behind him but not just any someone ...Maya.

"Hi" .my sister said. "Hi." she smiled back. "This Maya everyone." Eric said. I had to hold back the urge to say "I KNOW and instead just said  "Hi." and smiled. "Hey." she waved. "Come here." lets talk." Sarah said. Eric then came and sat down next to me and smiled. "So you just met her?" I asked Eric. "Yeah. " Eric said. "Oh well visiting hours our going to be over in 10 mintues. "I said. Eric nodded. 

When it was time to go we all headed outside. "Hey Eric could I have your number?" Maya asked. "Sure." Eric smiled. They exchanged numbers and then we got in the car. My sister of course were going home with me. while my cousins were taking their car and meeting us back home. Eric was going home to his house.  "Hey are you okay?" Eric asked me as my sister got out of the car. "Yeah why?" I asked. "You weren't talking at all to me the whole ride home or any one for that matter and I just wanted to know if you were okay." he said sincerely." Well I'm okay. " I half smiled. "Okay ill see you tommorow?" he asked. I nodded. He then kissed my forhead while saying bye. "Bye. " I said then shut the door and went inside.

I actually feel really bad for making Eric sad and worried like that.  As I went upstairs I passed by my dads office. "Hey dad." I said as I walked in. "Hey pumpkin." he as he put his coffee down. I smiled. "Were have you been all day?" he asked. "Out with er.. I mean amber and kayla and Sarah." I gulped hoping he didn't noticed my mistake. "So who's this er..name your trying to hide." he asked. Uh oh. "No one just my friend named er.." I said. "Well can I meet er..?" he asked. Caving under pressure or just by the way he was looking at me I decided to tell him about Eric. "Okay dad I have a boyfriend named Eric. " I said. "I knew this day would come." he sighed. "Okay let me just go get my gun." he said walking past me." "Dad!" I yelled. "Im just playing." he laughed. "But I do want to meet him ." he said walking back to his seat. "Okay dad. " I said kissing him on the cheek." Goodnight." he said. "Goodnight." I said as I walked to my room.

When I got into bed my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I asked. "Goodnight." my cousins said. "Good to know you guys made it home goodnight." I smiled then hung up the phone. "I guess they were too lazy to come next door to say goodnight to me but hey I was to lazy to come to them as well.

Tonight wasn't the best night but hopefully tommorow would be better.