Wrong turn..

For the next few weeks Eric has been avoiding me ..especially at school at ,everywhere. But who can blame him I mean I messed up big time. "Hey are you the one who cheated on Eric at Cassandra's party?" this girl asked me. Instead of answering her I walked away. Ive been getting that question ever since I walked through these stupid school doors. "Ill take that as a yes." she yelled. Rolling my eyes I turned a corner and bumped into someone who's scent was familiar. Looking up I saw Eric. "Eric." I started but he didn't let me finish as he walked away. Sighing I walked to my next class all alone because Carla was out sick. Passing the bathrooms I remembered when I was running away from Eric and fell in the toilet. I half smiled then went to my next class.

"How was school honey?"  my mom asked me as I walked in the living room. "Same old same old ." I mumbled going up stairs . "What's wrong? " she asked. "Nothing ." I said coldly as I went to my room. I didn't mean to be mean but  I've been through a rough patch. I mean all I can think about is Eric. Daniel's been wanting to meet up with me again but I said no. I'm staying as far away as I can from him. He's got me in enough trouble with Eric and I don't need anymore. I mean of course he didnt mean it because hes already apologize a thousand times but still hes getting on my nerves .I mean if a girl says no then leave her alone!" Pulling out my notebook I started on my English homework. After about an hour or so I finally got done with my homework. Walking downstairs to go grab a snack I couldn't believe what I saw. "Jake!" I screamed running towards him. "Hey ." he said smiling." "I missed you so much!" I said happily. "I missed you too." he smiled. "I'm so happy your memory is back." I smiled. "Right so now that its back I heard you broke up with Eric." he frowned sadly. "Yeah we've been broken up for two months. " I said. "How long have I been out?  he asked. "5 months?" I said unsure of myself. "Wow." he said. "Lets go sit on the couch. " I said grabbing his wrist. "Careful I'm in a cast here." he said. "Sorry." I said helping him sit down. As soon as I opened my mouth  the door opened.  "Jake!" Kayla and amber yelled in unison. "Hey!" he said beaming trying to stand up. Helping him he stand up he hugged his sisters. It looked so cute the way they were all back together again. "I missed you so much." Kayla said crying. "Aw don't cry." Jake said pulling her into his chest. I suddenly felt sad when I thought about when I went golfing with Daniel and when I was crying and Eric pulled me into his chest and said those exact words. Muttering an "ill be back" I raced upstairs to my room. Picking up my phone off the bed I went to my contacts. Scrolling down I went to Eric's and pressed it. I bit my lip deciding whether to text him or call him. I pressed call and it started to ring. "Sorry you've reached Eric's voice mail and he's not here don't call back either." it said.  I actually couldn't help wondering if that was meant specifically for me . Hanging up I threw my phone on the bed and sighed in frustration. "Something wrong?" my dad asked. Shrugging my shoulders I looked at him. "You know we don't shrug shoulders in this house now whats wrong?" he asked sitting on the edge of my bed. "Dad ,Eric and i broke up." i said holding back my tears. "What why? " he asked. "Its a long story." i muttered putting my head in my hands. " Sweetheart your going to have a lot of boyfriends in your life because you know what? he paused your smart ,beautiful,outstanding,courageous,. "Oh stop." i said smiling. "Its going to be alright." my dad said kissing me on my forehead then exiting my room. Sighing i realized my dad was right but i couldn't stop thinking about that night at Cassandra's party.

FLASHBACK:

Sitting on a bench on the front porch I saw someone standing at the end of the street pacing back and fourth I knew who it was. Deciding to get up I walked over there not bothering to debate with myself as to if this was a bad decision or not. When I finally got closer I walked to him and tapped him on the shoulder lightly. Turning around I saw his face was a light red and the meanest/hurt look on his face. 
Eric.
"Eric I'm sorry." i said sympathetically. Looking into my eyes Eric shook his head. "Jess why?" he asked. "He kissed me." i said before Eric interrupted me. "No not that i mean why did you come to this party i mean was it to hang out with that douche-bag?"he asked. "What? ,no my cousins made me come here and then he found me." i said. Sighing he put his hands in his hair and started pacing back and fourth again. "What am i supposed to do Jessica? I mean i think about you all the time i want to be with you but what am i supposed to do? he asked. "Do you still like me?" i asked my voice shaky. "Of course i do but.." he trailed off. Walking up to him i put my hands on his cheeks. "Eric i never did like him, i like you ,he kissed me and i pulled back .I would've kept kissing him but no i didn't and you know why ? because i was thinking of you." i said. Looking into my eyes Eric slowly put his lips to mine. We moved in sync for a while before Eric pulled back. Kissing me on my cheek Eric said  "I'm sorry Jess i just cant." then walked away. 

END OF FLASHBACK:

I don't know what I'm supposed to do .  I don't know If Eric and I are supposed to get back together or not but i guess all i can do now is move on with my life for now . A life without my Eric.