Suprise!

It was Saturday morning and I woke up to see a smiling Sarah in my face. "Well good morning to you. " I stated to Sarah.

She was still smiling at me which was  something she did when she either did something bad or she was just nervous .

"Okay what did you do?" I asked nervously.  "Just get dressed ." she said shoving me some clothes before running out the room.

"Still not the weirdest morning ever. "

I mumbled to myself putting the clothes down going to take a shower.

After I was done with everything I looked at the clothes picked out for me by Sarah I'm guessing. They were white tight kapris with a red crop top and red sandals.

No way was I wearing this . . I said dropping it on floor.

I put on a black romper. And some black sandals. And  When I was done I headed downstairs and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was Markus and Eric sitting in the living room watching t.v . They wouldn't have noticed me if I didn't trip over 1 of Sarah's shoes. Curse Sarah.

"Hey you ready to go? " Markus asked standing up .

"Go where ?" I asked quirking up an eyebrow. "To Hawaiian Falls!  " Sarah screamed.

"E -excuse me,  well us for a moment. I stuttered pulling Sarah upstairs to my room while shutting the door.

"So were going to Hawaiian Falls and you didn't think to tell me!

" I screamed at Sarah.

"It was a surprise ." Sarah said calmly. "Well then how and why is Eric here? " I asked lowering my voice a bit.

Sarah bit her lip. "Well this is sort if a double date sort of thing and mark knew his number and called him here to go with us so he and I could spend some alone time together. " she said shutting her eyes while expecting me to explode.

I didn't and instead I started pacing back and fourth around the room while counting down by 5.

"What about swim suits ." I said much more calmly. "Already packed everyones set and ready please lets just go. Sarah whined. "Fine but I thought we were just going to hang out, ya know alone, go shopping, anything ring a bell ? " I said. " We are, just with other people." she said quickly running out the room. I sighed. So much for us hanging out." Once I got downstairs it was just Eric standing down by the stairs. "Umm where's my sister?" I asked curiously.  "In the car lets go! " Eric said pushing me from behind while his hands were on my waist. "Okay okay I'm going. " I said walking out the door and then locking it. Here goes the 1 hour drive with these maniacs including myself.

I was the first one out the car when we parked in the parking lot of Hawaiian Falls. After Sarah's horrible singing, marks crazy driving, and eric touching my thigh every 20 minutes really drives a person crazy. " Jess I think you busted my earhole. " Markus said as he locked the doors. "You're all just jealous of my great singing! " she exclaimed as she walked off towards the entrance. Once we gave the lady the tickets and all Sarah and I went to the bathroom to  change into our swim suits while the boys went in the other obviously. After changing I went to the sink to Sarah. She was wearing a pink and green striped 2 piece. While I was wearing a dark blue navy one. "You look amazing!  You ready? " Sarah asked while putting up her clothes into her bag. "  Thanks I guess. " I replied blankly. "Well then lets go!" she said almost screaming. 

Walking behind Sarah we saw Eric and Markus in their trunks ready to go. Markus had a 4 pack but Eric had a 6 pack and he looked gorgeous. He had fishes on his swim trunks and I burst out laughing when we reached them.  "What's so funny?  Markus asked. "Nothing lets go! " I yelled running for the water.

"I have an idea" Eric said as he whispered something into Markus ear. Markus just nodded in response. Next thing I knew Sarah and I were being lifted onto shoulders.  I on Eric's of course and Sarah's on Markus's.  "Ahh! " I screamed scared I was going to fall as I clenched onto Eric's head for dear life. "Don't worry I got you. " Eric whisper yelled to me.

This made me smile.  The rest of the day was spent doing swimming races, eating and just having a good old time with my pals.

I know this is probably short and a boring chapter but I am having writers block and will do a better one next Monday!!

Vote.

Comment.