Of course it was the new guy, its always the new guys

Of course it was the new guy Its always the new guys.

As I was falling he caught me as he said "I'm sorry, it was my fault."

I wish he had said that ,but Nope that didn't happen at all.

This is what really happened.

"Excuse you!" he said angrily. "No excuse you, because you made me run into you!" I said also angry. His anger quickly turned into a smirk, I was confused. "Your right I'm sorry, it was all my fault. " he said. My face was blank, confusion taking over me.

"Okay, now if you'll excuse me I have to get to class.  I said as I  walked past him. He grabbed my arm tightly but not enough to hurt me as he said,  "I never did get your name. " he said smoothly. "Well I guess you never will! " I said as I snatched my arm away from him and went to class.

"I got detention, for being 3 minutes late to class! " I exclaimed as I was talking to Carla at lunch. "Today?   she asked . "No Carla, next year!" I said becoming flustered." I never got detention, ever, not once in my life !" I said as I put my head down on the cold table.

I looked up at Carla since she wasnt responding and saw her texting on her phone smiling. "Do you even listen or care about what's happening to me at this very moment?" I asked. "Yeah I care, I care a lot." she said still smiling at her phone.

"Who are you texting ?" I asked as I took a glimpse at her phone. "No,  im playing flappy bird and just made it to level 9! she said excitedly. "Just so you know  sarah caught markus cheating." i said blankly. At that very moment clara dropped her phone on the table and looked at me with wide eyes. "Omg really?" she asked. After knowing clara, my best friend for 7 years, I learned she likes to listen to what she wants to listen to and avoid the rest.

And you know what,  we're going to get revenge!" I said excitedly. Sarah's eyes suddenly lit up with excitement and her face looked devious. I was sort of scared at that moment but then remembered that I told Sarah I was going to text her to see if she was okay, so I did.

TO SARAH:

ARE YOU OKAY?

A second later I got a reply, which I was surprised about.

From SARAH:
YEAH IM DOING BETTER I GUESS.

TO SARAH:
YA KNOW, ME AND CARLA ARE GOING TO GET REVENGE ON MARKUS TODAY.

FROM SARAH:
NO LEAVE HIM BE

TO SARAH:

AFTER WHAT HE DID TO YOU?

FROM SARAH:

I KNOW BUT FOR ME PLEASE JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE

TO SARAH :

IDK

FROM SARAH:

PROMISE ME

TO SARAH:

FINE, I PROMISE

FROM SARAH:

GOOD,  SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME.

TO SARAH :

KK BYE

FROM SARAH:

BYE

I don't care what she says, I'm doing it anyways. I said to myself.

"So did you tell Sarah yet?" Clara asked me. "Yeah, she said leave him be, but I'm doing it anyway. "Why, I mean she said no." Clara said. "Shes probably just hurt so she doesn't know what she talking about, plus he hurt my sister and no one gets away with that!" I said starting to get mad. "True, I guess we can do it. " she agreed. "So are you in?" I asked as I put my hand out.  "I'm in! " she said as she put her hand on top of mine.

Looks like we had a plan.